What's new

Information for New Players.

I have a quick question, how as a weaker character like the joker, do I blow up intractable objects that I usually jump off of. Like sometimes the computer or someone I play against will jump off of, say, the tablet in Aquamans Throne Room, and they'll leave a stick of dynamite behind, I was wondering how to do that, because all I can ever do is jump off of it, I figured it might have something to do with burning some meter upon pressing R1 but idk I can't figure it out.

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
I have a quick question, how as a weaker character like the joker, do I blow up intractable objects that I usually jump off of. Like sometimes the computer or someone I play against will jump off of, say, the tablet in Aquamans Throne Room, and they'll leave a stick of dynamite behind, I was wondering how to do that, because all I can ever do is jump off of it, I figured it might have something to do with burning some meter upon pressing R1 but idk I can't figure it out.
Hold down when you activate the interactable.

the only term I dont know is yolo. No not the drake song. Like today I saw someone mentioning black adam yolo dive kicks.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
so its like a last ditch effort move or what?
It pretty much means you do it for the hell of it with generally no reprecussions.

It can also mean taking a risk like random super, which is hella confusing considering that is the opposite of the BA example.

When in doubt, MB B3 on reaction.

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
It pretty much means you do it for the hell of it with generally no reprecussions.

It can also mean taking a risk like random super, which is hella confusing considering that is the opposite of the BA example.

When in doubt, MB B3 on reaction.
Unless its Supes then when in doubt F23

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
the only term I dont know is yolo. No not the drake song. Like today I saw someone mentioning black adam yolo dive kicks.
Normally it would mean doing a special that's super punishable on block or something, but I don't get why people say "Yolo dive kick" or "Yolo KF slide" but yolo would mean they did something that could be extremely punishable and possibly cost them the match, and in that case, both dive kick and slide are NOT punishable so there's no "YOLO" factor. A real yolo would be "Yolo sword flip" with DS since that's super punishable, or "yolo lift" with GL.

Normally it would mean doing a special that's super punishable on block or something, but I don't get why people say "Yolo dive kick" or "Yolo KF slide" but yolo would mean they did something that could be extremely punishable and possibly cost them the match, and in that case, both dive kick and slide are NOT punishable so there's no "YOLO" factor. A real yolo would be "Yolo sword flip" with DS since that's super punishable, or "yolo lift" with GL.
Thank you for the meaning. I looked everywhere but it no official meaning.