What's new

Infinity War Discussion.

The Farmer

Gunslinger since pre ptch -Shout out 2 Youphs 2015
. I will go out on a limb and say I am not even sure Loki is dead. He may have been able to use the Dark Magic since Odin had passed on to create a physical version of himself. He dies in a fashion thats too obvious and crude for him. I think we was securing his safety away from Thanos. Wouldnt be surprised if he is with Valk, Korg, and Meek. But that is my long shot hot take.

The Farmer

Didn't see age of Ultron... How does vision have one of the stones?
In avengers Thanos is the one who armed Loki with the spear. The spear’s jewel contained the mind stone. Loki was tasked to bring Thanos the tessaract. When that failed earth retained the spear. In Age of Ultron Tony has a vision of creating an AI system to defend the earth. Ultron goes on the loose to also create a suitable vessel for himself, a body made of vibranium and also wants to use the mind stone to power the body since his AI in part was created from tony and the power of the spear. Thor has a vision, it includes creating vision and having him be apart of their effort. Avengers steal the android Ultron was making and Thor brings him to life. Vision is then used against Ultron.

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
THOR was S+ tier as he should be. Thank the gods the last 2 movies THOR has been in they have shown how he really is. He bitch slapped hulk. He bitch slapped Thanos when he has a hammer. He bitch slapped the invading army. Dr Strange was well represented here too. But I've said it for years now, only THOR is useful in a fight against Thanos, and they proved me right.

Avengers 4 should just be about everyone finding Thanos so they can get THOR to aim for the head this time.

The Farmer

THOR was S+ tier as he should be. Thank the gods the last 2 movies THOR has been in they have shown how he really is. He bitch slapped hulk. He bitch slapped Thanos when he has a hammer. He bitch slapped the invading army. Dr Strange was well represented here too. But I've said it for years now, only THOR is useful in a fight against Thanos, and they proved me right.

Avengers 4 should just be about everyone finding Thanos so they can get THOR to aim for the head this time.
Thor’s entrance to Wakanda was godlike as it should be. Only thing missing was Immigrant Song by Led Zeppelin.

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword
Frankly, Thanos' characterization is one of the things that really stood out to me. He was a lot different from his comic book counterpart as he has some good intentions in the movie.
Josh Brolin did that role excellent. I did like how he was portrayed and kept to his beliefs with the half and half concept. And seeing how much he loved Gamora showed he did have some humanity in him.

Thor’s entrance to Wakanda was godlike as it should be. Only thing missing was Immigrant Song by Led Zeppelin.
That was the strongest I've ever seen Thor. How he jump started that Star in space to how he took the hit from the Star to Forge his new weapon.

When he came to Wakanda everyone in the theater screamed and clapped lol.

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword
So i dont think the people who disappeared are dead. I think theyre actually the ones who are alive. Its kind of a crazy theory but i think thats whats going on
Interesting theory but then that would me Captain Marvel is dead and at the end Fury sent a distress signal for her help. And I believe in the next film she is going to play a big role in stopping Thanos.

Skedar70

Noob
I was actually rooting for Thanos. His end purpose actually makes sense. There is too much people in the world and the resources are finite, if people continue reproducing themselves eventually there wont be enough resources for everybody and wars would break out for these resources which might lead to our extinction or bring us back to the stone age. It takes hard rules to prevent this, like forcing people to not have too many babies. But if you put these rules on people they riot so you have to actually impose it on them and this would require someone with strong character, tyrant like, someone like Thanos. I loved the character and his motive. He even did it random so that it was sort of fair.

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
. I will go out on a limb and say I am not even sure Loki is dead. He may have been able to use the Dark Magic since Odin had passed on to create a physical version of himself. He dies in a fashion thats too obvious and crude for him. I think we was securing his safety away from Thanos. Wouldnt be surprised if he is with Valk, Korg, and Meek. But that is my long shot hot take.
He said back in 2016 that Ragnarok was going to be his last movie. They extended his contract for this movie and wrote him out with like 30 seconds of screen time to get it done. I think there is a strong chance he's gone.

On that note, Gamora is definitely coming back, being that she's talked about filming for Avengers 4 including slipping the placeholder title, and James Gunn said she will be the main character of GoG3 not Star Lord.

Vision could come back if they time travel to stop Thanos, considering he died only moments beforehand.

Loki has had a ton of convincing on screen deaths so he could potentially return as well.

I think the only guaranteed death is Heimdall sadly

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
We know how this is going to wrap up, this is literally the plot of MK9. Raiden is Dr. Strange, Tony Stark is going to get Liu Kanged and Mephisto is going to show up as Shinnok.

The Farmer

He said back in 2016 that Ragnarok was going to be his last movie. They extended his contract for this movie and wrote him out with like 30 seconds of screen time to get it done. I think there is a strong chance he's gone.

On that note, Gamora is definitely coming back, being that she's talked about filming for Avengers 4 including slipping the placeholder title, and James Gunn said she will be the main character of GoG3 not Star Lord.

Vision could come back if they time travel to stop Thanos, considering he died only moments beforehand.

Loki has had a ton of convincing on screen deaths so he could potentially return as well.

I think the only guaranteed death is Heimdall sadly
I dont doubt this could be it for Loki. But contract wise those talks always take new directions all the time. Pre civil war there were talks of RDJ not doing any more films after Age of Ultron and not signing anymore contracts, but here we are. Sometimes I feel they release false info on how contracts are being dealt to throw people off.

The Farmer

I was actually rooting for Thanos. His end purpose actually makes sense. There is too much people in the world and the resources are finite, if people continue reproducing themselves eventually there wont be enough resources for everybody and wars would break out for these resources which might lead to our extinction or bring us back to the stone age. It takes hard rules to prevent this, like forcing people to not have too many babies. But if you put these rules on people they riot so you have to actually impose it on them and this would require someone with strong character, tyrant like, someone like Thanos. I loved the character and his motive. He even did it random so that it was sort of fair.
Maybe use the Gaunlet to enlarge the universe or create more resources?

BruskyPoet

Johnny bought a car
I’ve seen theories about Tony making his own gauntlet. Whatever he does, it’s crucial to Avengers 4. Dr. Strange saw the future and 14 million outcomes. The one, ONLY one where “we win” required Tony to be alive. That’s why Strange gave Thanos the time stone..it was the only way.

imblackjames

Ive seen the leprechaun
Interesting theory but then that would me Captain Marvel is dead and at the end Fury sent a distress signal for her help. And I believe in the next film she is going to play a big role in stopping Thanos.
that doesnt mean shes gone he just called for her help. he doesnt know whats going on and she isnt on camera