What's new

Inescapable/Unblockable Reset with Scorpion + Jax

Good shit. Don't see it lasting sadly. Is it only doable in the corner? I'd say let it rock if so, but I very much doubt NRS is going to feel the same way.

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
Check found this and posted it on Twitter/X. I tested it and it’s legit. The timing is strict, frame perfect in fact, but there’s no way out of it other than a breaker of course.

Here’s my video on it:

Here’s @Check’s video on it:

Its fenomenal that this game is bringing back legends like CHECK490! Havent seen his combo exhibitions in years!
Who's gonna be next? TONY-T, J360? : )

The fact that delayed wake up has no effect on it, its sick!

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Oh and btw, I practice with online delay on. So I was doing this with that delay. That said, this is very difficult to do consistently. Even after getting the timing down, you have to be so precise (as stated, literally frame perfect), that I doubt you’ll see anyone getting it consistently. Because it’d take hours and hours of practice for something that may even be removed in the next patch. I actually don’t think it should considering the difficulty and the fact that Scorpion has literally no other dirt lol

Also, I believe Check said you could armor through this but I tried that and I couldn’t get it to work, at least not with Sub. So maybe only certain characters can? Or he was referring to something else I’m not sure.

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
That said, this is very difficult to do consistently. Even after getting the timing down, you have to be so precise (as stated, literally frame perfect), that I doubt you’ll see anyone getting it consistently.
look at the bright side: It may go under the radar.

I dont know if you remember but Kabal had an infinite in MK9 2 NDC. Guys like Reo and DoctraineDark could loop in 5-ish times in a raw but that was about it. So due to its frame requirement it was never removed, so who know : )