What's new

Indirect Buffs?

Superman is the clear #1 now, if he wasn't before (and I don't know why you wouldn't think he wasn't before). NRS actually BUFFED his f23 breath.
I think BA beats him. The only real change was that divekick isn't a free get-in card. His high damage combos are easier to pull off, too.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
He's still top 5 along with Black Adam, but he isn't the best. That spot probably belongs to either Wonder Woman, Batman, GL or maybe Zod.

I don't think Superman is #1 at all. Other characters are better. Aquaman is still reasonably good. Batman and WW definitely are up top and better than Superman. BA still gets crazy damage really easily. GL is excellent.

I don't think Zod is top-tier at all, either. His zoning game is not as good as DS or Sinestro, so he loses to them in all-out zoning wars. Up close, his options are limited and he loses to many. His attacks are very easy to block. His normals are pretty bad. K-rifle is really easy to punish, as recovery frames are above 100.

Not downplaying, just giving honest opinions.

Mt Mutombo

Banned
I don't think Superman is #1 at all. Other characters are better. Aquaman is still reasonably good. Batman and WW definitely are up top and better than Superman. BA still gets crazy damage really easily. GL is excellent.

I don't think Zod is top-tier at all, either. His zoning game is not as good as DS or Sinestro, so he loses to them in all-out zoning wars. Up close, his options are limited and he loses to many. His attacks are very easy to block. His normals are pretty bad. K-rifle is really easy to punish, as recovery frames are above 100.

Not downplaying, just giving honest opinions.
WW, Bats and BA top 3 no particular order.

And i agree on the Zod part, so far i see him solid mid tier, not high mid tier or low mid tier. Just a solid character.

His normals are kind of bad, aside from Zod charge his specials are kind of ass as well.

His one redeeming quality is his Trait, excellent tool for pressure and spacing. He completely nullifies zoning with his trait.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
GL and Zod?

Could you elaborate on that?
Gl is kind of just there by default, but he would definitely number 5. I can't be sure on zod because it hasn't even been a week, but he definitely has the potential to be here. Aquaman could be there too though.

Hitbox_Tyrant

"R.T.S.D" -Alex Valle
Superman is the best along with batman. You can't punish superman at all, biggest damage for the least amount of meter, and the best spacing. He's the poster child of scrub tier.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Batman Has no problems
Wonder Woman has a problem with batman
Superman has a problem with both above
batman has no problems until you knock him down on his ass...... the worst wakes up by far in this video game mate.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Yeah well, if you learn to actually have a defence, then its not so bad.
People put too much weight into their wakeup games, and not enough into pushblock or normal blocking/backdashes.
i say this because its otg city for flash. his slide misses when i do an otg and he cant parry my otg so i get a free otg check pretty much everytime. if his slide does hit it actually - on hit so......... lmao.

coolwhip

Noob
Yeah, so... about Soups not being the best in the game... I'll call bullshit.

I don't think he's nearly as boring to watch as some make it seem by the way, but so far, it's tough to make an argument as to how he ISN'T far and away the best character in the game.

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
Yeah, so... about Soups not being the best in the game... I'll call bullshit.

I don't think he's nearly as boring to watch as some make it seem by the way, but so far, it's tough to make an argument as to how he ISN'T far and away the best character in the game.

omgz shut up n00b. sooperman is like, duh most powerful sooperhero evar so it's ok

Kiko

Face it, you're done.
Superman is the best character. There isn't a situation he can't handle, even down to his cheapest tactics.

They work, and that's all that matters