What's new

In the Mind of a Kombo Master

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Good thread! Combo artists deserve every bit of of recognition they get. Making combo videos is very hard work and very time consuming. I myself have been making videos for over 10 years, mostly for tekken. I only started to do MK when the game was released just over a year ago and i honestly havent looked back. I love this game and i love the community.

The 2 artists that inspired me the most were Check4900 and Tylerlantern, both of wich have amazing videos!

There are so many good artists out there and all of them deserve recognition too.

Tsfish94, doctrine dark, jap, sinisterbeet, all these guys deserve a mention too, they bring out some quality stuff.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
ETC McFly makes me wish I could play with Hats, and I fucking HATE Kung Lao.

If Doctrine Dark ever came to a US major, I'd suggest everyone just put down their pads and pay the man.

@SunnyD: I've fought a good deal of the really good Kratos players out there, and...well, let's just say the God Of War fan in me never thought he'd see the day he could be brought to hate his god with such a fiery burning passion.
I'd rather be Cyrax reset 62 times in a row than deal with one overpowered Kratos.

Enenra

Go to hell.
Good thread! Combo artists deserve every bit of of recognition they get. Making combo videos is very hard work and very time consuming. I myself have been making videos for over 10 years, mostly for tekken. I only started to do MK when the game was released just over a year ago and i honestly havent looked back. I love this game and i love the community.

The 2 artists that inspired me the most were Check4900 and Tylerlantern, both of wich have amazing videos!

There are so many good artists out there and all of them deserve recognition too.

Tsfish94, doctrine dark, jap, sinisterbeet, all these guys deserve a mention too, they bring out some quality stuff.
Thank you man, seriously, means a lot. I'm glad we are lucky enough to have phenomenal players like you to aid our kommunity. I personally am in LOVE with your Smoke vid that featured the Elder God soundtrack. I go back to that video every couple of days.

I would be happy to add them, but I don't know their TYM accounts or if they even have one ;__;

TylerLantern

POWER OF FEAR
Great write up Enenra, very nice, and very well written. You are really good at it.

Thanks to everyone else who had kind words to say also.

Thanks Tony, this means a lot to me coming from you bro. You have become one of the best "combo artists" around, and I am glad to have been a part of your inspiration.

Squeaker101

Show me what you can do
TONY-T ETC Mcfly are probably the ones I enjoy the most. I always look forward to watching their stuff. Even if I'm a little salty towards those characters. (it's on and off) Check and TylerLantern are probably the ones that are most known. First combo videos I seen I was like "WHAT?!? You can do that?!?"

Most I came up with were
  • 1221 slide
  • EX Slow Forceball, EX Fast Forceball, EX Acid Spit.
I have potential.

These guys kept me into MK when all hope was lost. Thank you. :)

stamatis

Όσα δε φτάνει η αλεπού. ........
this is it!!!!!the hole thing about combo is what you want to do!!!!!there are a lot of combos,but when you are in a tournament you do the most safe of them,everyone wants to do the most damaging combos but............the safest combo will give you the win,but when you are at home,there are are no limits,and that's when this game becomes outstanding,clever combos,thoughts without boarders and fun unleashed,i admire the players that show the people how to master their players,and i also like the imagination combos,and this is a part that makes this game incredible!!!!!!!!

sn1kzZe

Noob
Mad respect to all the MK youtubers, you really give everyone a chance to level up and practice what you learned.

btw another good MK recruiter is BRICE_IS_RITE. I know many disrespect him here in the community because he doesn't take this game seriously, but his streams have avg 300+ viewers when he streams MK (more than kombatnetwork weekly) and he brought many people to MK, including me.

ETC McFly makes me wish I could play with Hats, and I fucking HATE Kung Lao.

If Doctrine Dark ever came to a US major, I'd suggest everyone just put down their pads and pay the man.

@SunnyD: I've fought a good deal of the really good Kratos players out there, and...well, let's just say the God Of War fan in me never thought he'd see the day he could be brought to hate his god with such a fiery burning passion.
I'd rather be Cyrax reset 62 times in a row than deal with one overpowered Kratos.
TONY-T ETC Mcfly are probably the ones I enjoy the most. I always look forward to watching their stuff. Even if I'm a little salty towards those characters. (it's on and off) Check and TylerLantern are probably the ones that are most known. First combo videos I seen I was like "WHAT?!? You can do that?!?"

Most I came up with were
  • 1221 slide
  • EX Slow Forceball, EX Fast Forceball, EX Acid Spit.
I have potential.

These guys kept me into MK when all hope was lost. Thank you. :)

Thanks!! There are many people doing very good videos here ... the important thing is for me .. in my mind I have only wanted to help!