What's new

General/Other - Hollywood IN MEMORANDUM - RIP F34 Special Cancel - April 2015 - May 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
O captain! My Captain!
Our fearful trip is done.
The ship has weather'd every wrack
The prize we sought is won
The port is near, the bells I hear
The people all exulting
While follow eyes, the steady keel
The vessel grim and daring
But Heart! Heart! Heart!
O the bleeding drops of red
Where on the deck my captain lies
Fallen cold and dead.

God must have needed another angel that day. Never forget.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
O captain! My Captain!
Our fearful trip is done.
The ship has weather'd every wrack
The prize we sought is won
The port is near, the bells I hear
The people all exulting
While follow eyes, the steady keel
The vessel grim and daring
But Heart! Heart! Heart!
O the bleeding drops of red
Where on the deck my captain lies
Fallen cold and dead.

God must have needed another angel that day. Never forget.

Beautiful words <hands Shaazzyam a tissue>

Poto2222

"Online is your forte!" - A Wise Man, 2015.
Next patch NRS should rename "Hollywood" to "Mournful" as well. Both Kitana and Cassie lost something way too important to be forgotten.

But we shall not give up. We will honor F34's sacrifice. We will continue to strike down our foes, just like @GGA Jeremiah and @Jer did, in memory of our fallen friend.

Farewell, F34. You'll be dearly missed. May the Elder Gods watch over your soul.

LionHeart

Whisper within a sigh

These are from when I first met f34 special cancel.

At first it made me nervous. I couldn't even look at it and not blush. On the days that followed f34 special cancel wanted me to meet its parents ( :r:fk and :bk) and we made plans for the future as well as took our first weekend off together to a friend's lakeside cabin.

Our love was passionate and fiery. We thought nothing could stop us now. We were truly and utterly kings of our own (albeit small) world.

We wanted to give it a shot and move on to the next level, but alas, that dreaded 14th day of May ended it once and for all. The obituary listed "Assault Force" first... That was f34 special cancel's full name. Huh, now that I think about it I never really asked it its full name while it was alive. I was too busy doing swaggy combos.

f34 special cancel, I will forever treasure you as something special (cancel) and I will never forget our time together.

R.I.P.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler

These are from when I first met f34 special cancel.

At first it made me nervous. I couldn't even look at it and not blush. On the days that followed f34 special cancel wanted me to meet its parents ( :r:fk and :bk) and we made plans for the future as well as took our first weekend off together to a friend's lakeside cabin.

Our love was passionate and fiery. We thought nothing could stop us now. We were truly and utterly kings of our own (albeit small) world.

We wanted to give it a shot and move on to the next level, but alas, that dreaded 14th day of May ended it once and for all. The obituary listed "Assault Force" first... That was f34 special cancel's full name. Huh, now that I think about it I never really asked it its full name while it was alive. I was too busy doing swaggy combos.

f34 special cancel, I will forever treasure you as something special (cancel) and I will never forget our time together.

R.I.P.

Status
Not open for further replies.