What's new

General/Other - Hollywood IN MEMORANDUM - RIP F34 Special Cancel - April 2015 - May 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
As you all know, on May 14th, 2015 our lives changed forever as we lost a dear, dear friend...and a small part of what makes us who we all are today. Although the special cancel on F34 was lost far too soon, the impact it had on all of our lives will continue to carry on for generations, transcending time as we know it. Please take a moment to share a story about the effect that F34 special cancel had on your life and how it changed you for the better.

For example; back in April 2015 I was struggling, living on the streets, and the only things left I had to my name were my PS4, ASUS monitor, and a copy of MKX. When I got to my lowest point, my eyes started to fail me but I managed to see a fuzzy figure in the distance. F34 special cancel took me under it's wing, cared for me like I was family, and helped get my life back on track. In roughly 4 weeks I went from the lowest of the low, to becoming a billionaire, winning a Nobel prize, and marrying a super model with F34 special cancel being my best man. I owe it all to the special cancel on F34, and I will never forget that.

May 14th was an extremely tough day for the Cassie community, so please take a moment to offer your condolences. Please feel free to post any combo videos pre-patch, so we can enjoy seeing F34 special cancel in all it's glory. Also, since this is an "In Memorandum" please make sure to play the following video (below) while celebrating F34 special cancel's life.

R.I.P

F34 Special Cancel

April 14th 2015 - May 14th 2015

Bembi

Noob
Man, I don't have videos, but here is my story:
I was paralyzed for thirteen years and I couldn't even kill myself to stop my miserable existing. Fortunately, F34 special cancel gave my hands the ability to move. Soon enough I was able to perform running combos, then I started cancelling everything. I canceled all the people, that were making fun of my poor situation. I raised to power and very nice statistics, all thanks to F34 special cancel that was here to help me. I created a blog about my life with F34 special cancel, but since it is now gone, I deleted the blog, but trust me, it was there. Now, when F34 special cancel is gone, I even started thinking about reptiles... Sorry, that was a momentary madness. RIP, friend.

RiBBz22

Man, I don't have videos, but here is my story:
I was paralyzed for thirteen years and I couldn't even kill myself to stop my miserable existing. Fortunately, F34 special cancel gave my hands the ability to move. Soon enough I was able to perform running combos, then I started cancelling everything. I canceled all the people, that were making fun of my poor situation. I raised to power and very nice statistics, all thanks to F34 special cancel that was here to help me. I created a blog about my life with F34 special cancel, but since it is now gone, I deleted the blog, but trust me, it was there. Now, when F34 special cancel is gone, I even started thinking about reptiles... Sorry, that was a momentary madness. RIP, friend.
Your story is a true inspiration. Even only living for a month, I am sure that there are millions more just like this as F34 Special Cancel touched all of our lives so dearly.

Do not stand at my grave and weep
I am not there. I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morning's hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry;
I am not there. I did not die.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
F34. The one move that was going to make new suspend my zoning religion to co-main Cassie. It was a dishonor of the highest degree, but the rewards of F34 were too tempting to pass up.

Many hours were spent in the lab cheating on my zoning religion with F34. Finally, finally when I was ready to show the world at a local the crime I had committed, F34 was taken from this earth.

A part of me died that day, and I may never abandon my religion again after this travesty.

RiBBz22

Do not stand at my grave and weep
I am not there. I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morning's hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry;
I am not there. I did not die.
This is what we had Morgan Freeman read at his funeral. Truly beautiful.

RiBBz22

F34. The one move that was going to make new suspend my zoning religion to co-main Cassie. It was a dishonor of the highest degree, but the rewards of F34 were too tempting to pass up.

Many hours were spent in the lab cheating on my zoning religion with F34. Finally, finally when I was ready to show the world at a local the crime I had committed, F34 was taken from this earth.

A part of me died that day, and I may never abandon my religion again after this travesty.
Thank you for your thoughts. Don't worry, a piece of f34 special cancel will always live on through you.

Shifty Capwn

The greatest bad player of all time.
*steps up to speak* While I was a brawler main I only spent a little ammount of time with F34. However that does not mean my time with them was any less meaningfull. I dont think I would be out of line to inform my local paper to run a story behind this sensless killing. I think the important thing here is to remember the potential that these moves bring, and to always remember the good times. Please everyone dont focus so much now that they are gone *misty eyes* Focus on moving forward without them because thats what F34 would have wanted. *Full blown sobing* Take me instead Ed Boon!!!! Take ME!!!!. *falls to knees and has to be dragged away by others in the thread*

RiBBz22

*steps up to speak* While I was a brawler main I only spent a little ammount of time with F34. However that does not mean my time with them was any less meaningfull. I dont think I would be out of line to inform my local paper to run a story behind this sensless killing. I think the important thing here is to remember the potential that these moves bring., and to always remember the good time. Please everyone dont focus so much now that they are gone *misty eyes* Focus on moving forward without them becasue thats what F34 would have wanted. *Full blown sobing* Take me instead Ed Boon!!!! Take ME!!!!. *falls to knees and has to be dragged away by others in the thread*
My friend, f34 special cancel would want you to live on. He has made sacrifices for all of us, and we can only hope he will rise again.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
I.. I.. I have a confession to make.

f34 special cancel is still warm in the grave but I've... I've cheated on him with f33 and 121 :"(. I mean, I know he's gone forever, but I just feel guilty ya know?

RiBBz22

I.. I.. I have a confession to make.

f34 special cancel is still warm in the grave but I've... I've cheated on him with f33 and 121 :"(. I mean, I know he's gone forever, but I just feel guilty ya know?
f34 special cancel would be the first person to forgive you. He is that kinda guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.