What's new

Impaling Heads to Unlock Shang Tsung's Throne Room in Krypt

In the Krypt you can impale heads. If you impale enough of them you unlock Shang Tsung's Throne Room. Inside are various chests, many of which contain character INTROS & OUTROS. Question is: how many heads do you have to impale to unlock this room? Does anyone know this? Hopefully not all of them!!!

I'm still trying to find out if if it's preform the same number of Brutalities, Fatalities and Merceys for everyone to get there head.

Does anyone have more than one head?

Kratilim

Noob
Where can you do that? Haven't found that section yet.
Opposite of the warrior shrine.

I read somewhere it was 50 fatalities or 50 brutalities on that single character. Like after 50 on scorpion, you get his head. Or is it 50 of each finisher AS scorpion?

I'm still trying to find out if if it's preform the same number of Brutalities, Fatalities and Merceys for everyone to get there head.

Does anyone have more than one head?
I got 8 heads so far. Got each of them by performing 50 fatalities on the same opponent in the klassic towers.

mook

Noob

I read somewhere it was 50 fatalities or 50 brutalities on that single character. Like after 50 on scorpion, you get his head. Or is it 50 of each finisher AS scorpion?
It‘s either 50 Fatalities or Brutalities ON said character. You can just do The Klassic Endless Tower for the First Battle, quit out to the Tower menu and rinse and repeat.

Chuckyscookie

Here's to hoping.

Ah okay. I had already seen that, but disregarded it because it was still locked.

Chuckyscookie

Here's to hoping.
Does it have to
It‘s either 50 Fatalities or Brutalities ON said character. You can just do The Klassic Endless Tower for the First Battle, quit out to the Tower menu and rinse and repeat.
Does it have to be in towers? Has someone tried just doing normal local matches against AI?

Bloodfang

The Immortal Tiger
So kill a specific character 50 using either Fatalities or Brutalities? Seems VERY time consuming but doable, LOL. As last person asked can we do it on local vs AI to speed it up? Is there an initial reward for presenting the head or just once you've opened Tsung's throne? Also is there an easy way to get skeleton keys? I need to get past further into the jails section to find the kahn chest with scorpion's stuff but I can't get past the first room, lol.

Bloodfang

The Immortal Tiger
damn no easy way to farm then. anyway of checking somewhere how many kills you've made vs a character

Pizza

Thrill Kill
Since it's too focused on grinding, this game should really have a stats screen or something to keep track of your progress.

I'm still about confused about navigating so many menues. I remember MKX having a section with all your stats without being too complicated to check every once in a while. Where is it now??

Kratilim

Noob
It seems they designed the game assuming you pick a character and stick to that for a long while. Not realising there are ppl who like to jump ship a lot (like me) or casual gamers who don't have the time to spend hundreds of hours unlocking this shit. I hope they patch it, but I doubt it.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
It seems they designed the game assuming you pick a character and stick to that for a long while. Not realising there are ppl who like to jump ship a lot (like me) or casual gamers who don't have the time to spend hundreds of hours unlocking this shit. I hope they patch it, but I doubt it.
lol imagine how I feel. I intend to create a custom variation to each character, some of them just to grind Towers or send them to AI Battles, and I'd really like to customize gears, skins, intros, victory poses...

Yes, I'm mostly trying to gather stuff for my main characters, but still... they're offering a customization system with lot of options. Why make it so restrictive?

Simplest farming method is to enter Klassic Towers until you see the character you want at the bottom of the Survivor tower. Kill them, then when the next fight starts go back to Select Tower and kill the first guy again until you have their head.

kevkopdx

Noob
Simplest farming method is to enter Klassic Towers until you see the character you want at the bottom of the Survivor tower. Kill them, then when the next fight starts go back to Select Tower and kill the first guy again until you have their head.
Wow that’s a grinding nightmare.... ugh this game

Pizza

Thrill Kill
If only I could be Bruce Almighty...