What's new

I'm Sponsoring 1 XBL Player for FR/WB

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
Can i switch with this guy? i cant make it on saturday
Switched to Pool A
If there is a spot left I'd like to compete
Pool A
Top 4 in the pools will advance, so do you play the guy that you were going to play in your pool in top 8 or will you be matched up against someone else?
I'll stop each Pool at Top 4.
Winners finals in Pool A will be the first match for Top 8 etc Then in Top 4 the winner of Pool A will play the Winner of Pool B and same for losers.
@CptXecution Thanks for the tag! I'd like in if you have a vacancy, this will be fun. ^.^
You're tagged because you're in it already lol Pool B.

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
Switched to Pool A

Pool A

I'll stop each Pool at Top 4.
Winners finals in Pool A will be the first match for Top 8 etc Then in Top 4 the winner of Pool A will play the Winner of Pool B and same for losers.

You're tagged because you're in it already lol Pool B.
Thanks!

Vocket

Day 1 Phenomenal Teth-Adam Player
STB Shujinkydink

Pool B

1.....ONE SPOT REMAINING I'M POOL B

WHO WANTS IT? I'll create a waiting list for after the last person signs up. If someone backs out last minute then first on the list gets the spot.
Can I join just to get bodied I'm not going to FR/WB and just want a chance to play good people online.
XBL: Dual Duality

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
I didnt read any of this thread but I remember it from last year.

I hope people choose FR and I am excited to play those I couldnt last year. Keep this going and thank you to CptXecution for doing this. Bring the hype.

For those that weren't there...Im out for revenge. Here is a match for those that need hype!
FUCK Kitana

Vocket

Day 1 Phenomenal Teth-Adam Player
I didnt read any of this thread but I remember it from last year.

I hope people choose FR and I am excited to play those I couldnt last year. Keep this going and thank you to CptXecution for doing this. Bring the hype.

For those that weren't there...Im out for revenge. Here is a match for those that need hype!
FUCK Kitana
gr8 match

Two-One

TIFE
Shit had me so salty, and I never get pissy over this game. Woke up at 9:15 and hopped right on into my 1st game. Reno Racks, GG. You made me salty, I felt like I was being hit by lighting even though I was blocking, ready to rage.

Rainer, GGs. Darknatas, GGs.

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
GG's to all I played. Good shit to CptXecution for running this tourney and Pherleece for streaming.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I'm ready to get bodied or create some upsets! MK9 onloline here I come!