What's new

I'm sorry Storms.

MINION

Shadow Priest
I'm here to apologize for not being dedicated to this site as of late 100% bro. I balance MKO Which I'm a Mod at. Here @ MKE (Which I love) Great community! Work, Drawing and free time all in one. Seem's like free time is more of a chore instead of relaxation now a days for me. I will defiantly try and catchup bro. I know you still need those Street Fighter banners, and I'm sure a few people would like some sigs. I'll defiantly get to it guys just don't know when.

This is coming from the real emerio/MINION. MKE is a site I can call home as I do MKO. You guys here are all very kind and appreciative of one another. I wasn't quite sure how I would fit in and from day one you have been nothing but supportive. I may not be the best @ Fighting games. Honestly, I'm easily one of the worst players here as far as the whole PATTERN thing is concerned. But where I lack I make up for in other areas. Such as ART which is really a passion of mine but can be something I overlook most days due to lack of dedication. When I open Photoshop I get this burst of Artist Passion where I feel I can create anything I think of. And for the most part it comes out as expected.

Again, I thank Storms, Boss, all you guys for accepting me and loving my art. It's how I express myself and I'm glad it inspires you to do the same.

-Drake

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I'm here to apologize for not being dedicated to this site as of late 100% bro. I balance MKO Which I'm a Mod at. Here @ MKE (Which I love) Great community! Work, Drawing and free time all in one. Seem's like free time is more of a chore instead of relaxation now a days for me. I will defiantly try and catchup bro. I know you still need those Street Fighter banners, and I'm sure a few people would like some sigs. I'll defiantly get to it guys just don't know when.

This is coming from the real emerio/MINION. MKE is a site I can call home as I do MKO. You guys here are all very kind and appreciative of one another. I wasn't quite sure how I would fit in and from day one you have been nothing but supportive. I may not be the best @ Fighting games. Honestly, I'm easily one of the worst players here as far as the whole PATTERN thing is concerned. But where I lack I make up for in other areas. Such as ART which is really a passion of mine but can be something I overlook most days due to lack of dedication. When I open Photoshop I get this burst of Artist Passion where I feel I can create anything I think of. And for the most part it comes out as expected.

Again, I thank Storms, Boss, all you guys for accepting me and loving my art. It's how I express myself and I'm glad it inspires you to do the same.

-Drake
You will always be the man, bro. No worries and we no longer need the SF banners but Thank you. :).

You are definitely one of the most amazing artists i have the pleasure to know. :top:

MINION

Shadow Priest
Ah, ok man. Thanks. Tell you what. When new MK9 renders come out. PM me the one you want in a sig. And I'll make one for you. Promise. :)

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Hey Minion, what's up man? Long time no see lol. Hope to see you more on here dude. :)