What's new

Im calling out ALL YOU PEOPLE

Real T said:
What the hell... lol Everyone plays other shit and stopped playing UMK3. I try to revive MK, or at least so "I" can play with more people (because "I" still wanna play), and the board turns into a COD4 discussion. lol Did most of u really go that soft? u guys really dont play UMK no more? Yeah, COD4 is another OK FPS, but you guys are sleeping on a legacy. Dont let the legend die! See, the more we "show" that we play fighting games in general, the more developers will 'green light' more fighting game projects; like SF4! I want them to make KI3 and such! I mean u guys are definately gonna secure a "Guitar Hero 4"... lol. I guess this is just a generation of fluff commin up... I come from a time where 2D fighters reign supreme! Im stuck in the past I guess, but at least Im hard core. This shit is real. I aint dancin on DDR or fuckin playing toy guitars. Good for u if u love all that shit. I like real musical instruments, and fighting for my video games.

Thanks for feelin me elitebomber. We'll play. I will add u if u send FR... anybody else who has balls too. Send those FR's...

PS- it aint laggy on MK no more guys!!!!

Well midway and digital eclipse can suck my balls as far as the 360 version is concerned...Ill play every now and then but there should have been a patch for this broken game... like 3 backgrounds at max and most of the time is just scorpians hell. The game tends to freeze alot when looking for a match whitch causes you to restart he xbox. Doesnt save the players u unlock, you have to do a redicoulous cycle to save em. O and How can we possiblly for get broken f'n servers. you play a match or 2, and then the server breaks. I would pay points for the patch but noo, they should slap shit together and go on to there next mediocre mk game. Plus you cant select your controls you gotta play there way, i was used to run being the right trigger or playin with an arcade stick but w/e.

I still play but digital eclipse and midway should be ashamed of themselves.

My girlfriend just made this graphic because we use this line jokingly to insult each other, thanks to the genius of the first two posts in this thread. Feel free to use it here on the forums if you want- I know I will. :p

oBryant

Noob
i aint very good and im new to the site.. (but iv know about this site for over a year) but i want to get to know some good people that arent assholes.. i usually play with mistakm and oh no vega.. hit me up on xbl the tag is o bryant o