What's new

Illusion Esports situation/scandal

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
sounds more like Punk. But definately not Diego.
Yeah, he seemed like a punk not sure why he'd say that but I guess some people in the tourney scene are toxic as well apparently. But yeah my fault for thinking Diego or Daigo, haven't been getting much sleep past few days since I fell and busted my knee so yeah lol. But I knew there was that player talking smack about NRS and Injustice games etc just forgot his name til now.

See this is why I had you blocked, smh
For being human and forgetting someone's name? Sounds like a valid reason for blocking someone. :confused: lol

It's ok you can just admit you don't like me lol, but I forgive you nobody's perfect. shrugs

Inzzane_79

Every time someone farts, a demon gets his wings
hahaha Fchamp……. that guy…….. don´t mind him, he is toxic with a passion and talks shit all day long. Hasn´t won anything big after his Evo MvC3 win some years ago. Does he even still play SF?

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Yeah, he seemed like a punk not sure why he'd say that but I guess some people in the tourney scene are toxic as well apparently. But yeah my fault for thinking Diego or Daigo, haven't been getting much sleep past few days since I fell and busted my knee so yeah lol. But I knew there was that player talking smack about NRS and Injustice games etc just forgot his name til now.

For being human and forgetting someone's name? Sounds like a valid reason for blocking someone. :confused: lol

It's ok you can just admit you don't like me lol, but I forgive you nobody's perfect. shrugs
I’m talking about what you said about Daigo talking crap about the MKC and that he backed down after “challenged”. That is nonsense.

MKF30

This can't be real.. We're all being trolled.
Hmm can't tell if you're bored or just not familiar with sarcasm :coffee: oh wait you're trolling me!

I’m talking about what you said about Daigo talking crap about the MKC and that he backed down after “challenged”. That is nonsense.
If you read what I said I said I confused him for Fchamp....I have no issues with Daigo, you never confused anyone before? lol I don't know the SFC outside of a few big names but I was right regarding someone talking crap about NRS if you read the article I posted.

hahaha Fchamp……. that guy…….. don´t mind him, he is toxic with a passion and talks shit all day long. Hasn´t won anything big after his Evo MvC3 win some years ago. Does he even still play SF?
Finally, someone who addressed the person I was talking about and not harping on my confusion! There is hope afterall! Yeah, after reading about this guy I definitely get that vibe. One thing I've learned years ago regardless of the game those who tend to talk lots of shit about another player or community often can't back it up.

Last edited:

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
If you read what I said I said I confused him for Fchamp....I have no issues with Daigo, you never confused anyone before? lol I don't know the SFC outside of a few big names but I was right regarding someone talking crap about NRS if you read the article I posted.
So far in this thread you've confused Daigo, Fchamp, Diego, and Punk.

"A few big names".. We're talking about possibly the greatest (or at least the best known and most iconic) Street Fighter/fighting game player in history, the most notorious FGC 'villian' of all time, and the best Street Fighter player (or close to it) of the last 3 years. These are basically people who anyone who knows anything about the competitive fighting game community would/should know.

Not that you should know who Diego is, but those other 3 are a bit scary :confused:

MKF30

So far in this thread you've confused Daigo, Fchamp, Diego, and Punk.

"A few big names".. We're talking about possibly the greatest (or at least the best known and most iconic) Street Fighter/fighting game player in history, the most notorious FGC 'villian' of all time, and the best Street Fighter player (or close to it) of the last 3 years. These are basically people who anyone who knows anything about the competitive fighting game community would/should know.

Not that you should know who Diego is, but those other 3 are a bit scary :confused:
I've vaguely heard of punk, but was sarcastically calling this Fchamp guy a punk. I've said this already that I got the wrong guy lol and even found the topic regarding the guy I was referring to. I was loosely quoting what Fchamp said, well I kind of only care about competitive games I play which is MK and a few others nobody else on here cares about not so much SF so....yeah. The only other known FG player or former now who was a pro in another game is Swoozie since I'm friends with him and have worked with him assuming you guys have heard of him. For someone who doesn't really follow SF "pro players and drama" I think it's rather understandable to get "Daigo confused with Diego" I mean it's not like they're not spelled similar or sound similar at all right? lol Justin Wong I know of because he's obviously a big guy in the scene and played MK 9 for like a few months and won the PDP tournament.

But not sure why I should have to know every major player in SF again on an MK site? :confused: I mean is this like a new rule on TYM or something? lol

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
I've vaguely heard of punk, but was sarcastically calling this Fchamp guy a punk. I've said this already that I got the wrong guy lol and even found the topic regarding the guy I was referring to. I was loosely quoting what Fchamp said, well I kind of only care about competitive games I play which is MK and a few others nobody else on here cares about not so much SF so....yeah. The only other known FG player or former now who was a pro in another game is Swoozie since I'm friends with him and have worked with him assuming you guys have heard of him. For someone who doesn't really follow SF "pro players and drama" I think it's rather understandable to get "Daigo confused with Diego" I mean it's not like they're not spelled similar or sound similar at all right? lol Justin Wong I know of because he's obviously a big guy in the scene and played MK 9 for like a few months and won the PDP tournament.

But not sure why I should have to know every major player in SF again on an MK site? :confused: I mean is this like a new rule on TYM or something? lol
"Every major player in SF"?

Dude, these are some of the best-known fighting game names, period, in history.

Sometimes you just have to admit you don't know what you're talking about and bow out. Like once, for crying out loud. You never learn anything because you're so busy defending what you don't know.

MKF30

"Every major player in SF"?

Dude, these are some of the best-known fighting game names, period, in history.

Sometimes you just have to admit you don't know what you're talking about and bow out. Like once, for crying out loud. You rarely learn anything because you're so busy defending what you don't know.
That's great and all but none of those guys play or are known for MK, so perhaps SF or Japanese FG history for sure. Outside of JW who retired from MK early, I don't recall those other guys playing MK. When people say "best known FG names in history"I think of someone who's more versatile that dominates every FG(which is impossible or let's just say highly unlikely) but I know what you're saying, I'm just saying I don't really care to follow other FGC since I'm more of an MK guy that and I personally don't really care to since it's no secret other FGC have looked down upon NRS games, MK over the years which rubs me the wrong way a bit so why should I care about their scenes if they lowball ours? Just a fair point.

Dude, if you actually read what I said I said I made a mistake by confusing the name of the player with another player, sometimes you have to also admit you've made mistakes and admit you're wrong like when you randomly close threads that are perfectly fine for example....we're all human and make mistakes. That's not so much not knowing what I'm talking about but confusing someone with someone else as I've already posted the topic I'm referring to. So did I get the wrong guy? Sure, and I admitted and addressed this posts ago but I was 100% correct regarding the talking shit about NRS and our community part if you read the thread I posted I don't have to justify that. Literally one guy inzane addressed my point, while the rest of you are just trying to harp on my error with the names of the player who said it.

MKF30

Yes Marlow, because nobody else on here is stubborn....while this is true I'd would say the most misunderstood poster is more accurate above all else. Hey I tried with you dude, but you've made it clear like the same 4 or 5 people who give me shit daily on here. It's simply too difficult for you guys to agree to disagree on something. I don't see why this is so difficult for some people but whatever. I won't try to change you.

Last edited:

MKF30

Yep, same shit different day with the same people who give me shit daily(shocker) thankfully most get me on here namely my many friends I've made from here and before this site who happen to be on here.

NaCl man

Welcome to Akihabara
Who? Never heard of him, but I don't know who is that but apparently it's a guy named Fchamp or as some called him Fchump lol. It was during Injustice 2 apparently. Unless this Lupe Fiasco is the same person as Fchamp(I don't think they are since I saw a vid of them facing one another in SF) I am not familiar with Lupe Fiasco.
https://testyourmight.com/threads/injustice-filipino-champ-calls-out-the-mk-community-if-we-played-mk-none-of-you-would-ever-win.28991/
He is a rapper who "won" against Daigo in an exhibition match a few years back. Then he got on Twitter saying mk is for people who can't play sf. Sonic called him out saying he would mop him in sfv with his fang which after a little back and fourth Lupe deleted the posts.

Fchamp has his head up his own ass lol but I think its all for show.

MKF30

He is a rapper who "won" against Daigo in an exhibition match a few years back. Then he got on Twitter saying mk is for people who can't play sf. Sonic called him out saying he would mop him in sfv with his fang which after a little back and fourth Lupe deleted the posts.

Fchamp has his head up his own ass lol but I think its all for show.
Oh I see yeah I hear ya. Oh wow didn't know that about this Lupe dude, thanks for the update. I don't follow much FGC drama outside of MK's own community. I never understood why some of these guys would do that. Perhaps they envy MK for some reason or NRS? Someone on here told me that at times other FGC can be toxic, have heard the smash is bad? Yeah the Fchamp guy I definitely got that vibe.

NaCl man

Welcome to Akihabara
Oh I see yeah I hear ya. Oh wow didn't know that about this Lupe dude, thanks for the update. I don't follow much FGC drama outside of MK's own community. I never understood why some of these guys would do that. Perhaps they envy MK for some reason or NRS? Someone on here told me that at times other FGC can be toxic, have heard the smash is bad? Yeah the Fchamp guy I definitely got that vibe.

Just in case you haven't seen this before this is Daigo and probably the best fg moment ever recorded. This vid explains the whole thing.

lol wow good to know which users on here think they're perfect and never make mistakes apparently and who are trying to help me remember the actual name. But then this is TYM so can't say I'm surprised, and people wonder why discord is more popular now days....anyway.

Who? Never heard of him, but I don't know who is that but apparently it's a guy named Fchamp or as some called him Fchump lol. It was during Injustice 2 apparently. Unless this Lupe Fiasco is the same person as Fchamp(I don't think they are since I saw a vid of them facing one another in SF) I am not familiar with Lupe Fiasco.
https://testyourmight.com/threads/injustice-filipino-champ-calls-out-the-mk-community-if-we-played-mk-none-of-you-would-ever-win.28991/

Yes it's astounding how I got the wrong guy but it's true if you read the link, I know you guys never forget and are perfect. I admit I'm human though, it happens with age you'll see.

@DeftMonk Thanks, I got the name confused but you guys posted it lol it was during Injustice 2 era however. Looks like I'm not the only one who forgot a few details hehe for those quick to jump on me, surprised Crimson didn't remember TYM posting about it anyway that guy was talking to Hector Sanchez who used to work for Midway. He was talking major smack but didnt actually play anyone who plays MK or INjustice professionally or otherwise...Not sure why I was thinking of Daigo, I think because he mentioned or assumed "if we SF players jwong, alex, etc, etc NRS would never win blah, blah, blah" lol
Magnifique. Even when you're actually kinda-sorta attempting to admit you got something wrong it's still somehow everyone else that's out of line, and then you pull out the weird age card again.

Why do you keep trying to lord your age over other users you have friction with? Do you think you're this website's Great Uncle or something?

MKF30

Magnifique. Even when you're actually kinda-sorta attempting to admit you got something wrong it's still somehow everyone else that's out of line, and then you pull out the weird age card again.

Why do you keep trying to lord your age over other users you have friction with? Do you think you're this website's Great Uncle or something?
Oh...its you. Another anti MKF leaf which tends to go where the wind blows, should a few users disagree with me even when I've admitted my mistake. Which speaking of which yes, unlike some such as yourself I can admit when I'm wrong and or agree to disagree which you've already proven is to much for you elsewhere so question is why are you here?

I'd like to think you can read because If you did I've already addressed this, not going to repeat myself. But I will be brief and try to you once and only once.
1. Yes I admit I got the wrong dude which I've said now several times.

2. However, I've also said that the case I was referring to was I was correct and I even did the honors of finding the topic just for proof since I'm sure one of you guys would have questioned it. Yeah I get it tym these days aren't exactly kicking but I'm surprised how much attention my post has gotten from typical the same 4 or 5 users who love to argue with me on here. Talk about boredom.

3. Since you have much to say let me ask why are you posting in this thread again? To try to add fuel to unnecessary fire? It's obvious you follow me around and I know this because you constantly like people's posts who happen to disagree with me ecerywhere I go...yet say nothing when people do. Humm

I don't know what you're going on about with age, what? Lol if you've read my posts most of the time I joke on myself about me being old. Not sure what this has to do with anything though yet you say i bring up random things? Okay dokey.

Last edited:
unlike some such as yourself I can admit when I'm wrong and or agree to disagree
I can't admit to something that hasn't happened between us yet. I also can't just agree to disagree about things like math or when I'm out of things to say.
Also, I like a lot of people's posts; if you're keeping tabs on where I click 'like' that's honestly pretty weird.

Here, have a like.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Oh...its you. Another anti MKF leaf which tends to go where the wind blows, should a few users disagree with me even when I've admitted my mistake. Which speaking of which yes, unlike some such as yourself I can admit when I'm wrong and or agree to disagree which you've already proven is to much for you elsewhere so question is why are you here?

I'd like to think you can read because If you did I've already addressed this, not going to repeat myself. But I will be brief and try tongetbtheu to you once and only once.
1. Yes I admit I got the wrong dude which I've said now several times.

2. However, I've also said that the case I was referring to was I was correct and I even did the honors of finding the topic just for proof since I'm sure one of you guys would have questioned it. Yeah I get it tym these days aren't exactly kicking but I'm surprised how much attention my post has gotten from typical the same 4 or 5 users who love to argue with me on here. Talk about boredom.

3. Since you have much to say let me ask why are you posting in this thread again? To try to add fuel to unnecessary fire? It's obvious you follow me around and I know this because you constantly like people's posts who happen to disagree with me ecerywhere I go...yet say nothing when people do. Humm

I don't know what you're going on about with age, what? Lol if you've read my posts most of the time I joke on myself about me being old. Not sure what this has to do with anything though yet you say i bring up random things? Okay dokey.
damn dude you mustve suffered a krushing blow like 40 years before mk11 came out

MKF30

I can't admit to something that hasn't happened between us yet. I also can't just agree to disagree about things like math or when I'm out of things to say.
Also, I like a lot of people's posts; if you're keeping tabs on where I click 'like' that's honestly pretty weird.

Here, have a like.
It's right there man lol I see under people's posts with emojis. Everybody is a little weird or different would be pretty dull if we were all the same. We can't be all right all the time it's just impossible being humans and all.

damn dude you mustve suffered a krushing blow like 40 years before mk11 came out
Damn dude you must have come out of the womb high, so its true Cocaine is a hell of a drug huh? Impossible because 1.I'm not that old. 2. Pretty sure KB's aren't real. :coffee: 10 bucks some idiot likes your post.

Last edited: