What's new

Il be the first to say it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Point of a good AA is to punish braindead jumpers into a combo back dashing doesn't seem to do it, just puts you at neutral state...

Bildslash

Goro Lives 
lol...going from crouch blocking mb teleport to dashing forward will still get many of the cast blown up by instant j1 or variety of other attacks.
Then you start making reads. +9 on block doesn't mean much in this game. We're not talking about Batgirl with +30 on hit.

The Gabriel

Mean Man
You know that Teleport > Backdash?
Also some characters have shit backdashes, while J3 has a lot of range.
seriously...all backdashes are not created equal, especially in a game with insane hitboxes like batman j2 and superman f23 (which many characters cannot even backdash to make whiff)

feedyourcatbro

Meow Lin
absolutely true. scorpion is the perfect thing for this game. a fast as fuck, nonsense mixup character that is fun for people to watch, and also fun to root against as the 'villain'. mvc3 had it with phoenix. umvc3 has it with morrigan. sf4 has it with seth/cammy/viper/whoever else people whine about. as much as the players dislike these characters, people love watching them, and watching players try and beat them. you ban scorpion, you take away that aspect. scorpion will do wonders for this games popularity.

I'm sorry, what? You literally picked the characters people vehemently hate watching, let alone playing against, and are trying to convince us that they're good for the game's health? You should make the point that AE Yun wasn't problematic, or 3rd Strike Chun-Li is fine for the game. The only one you screwed up on is Morrigan, missing the very clear problem with Marvel completely.

Scorpion's also done wonders for this game. You should have seen the reaction at SEAM when he just J1 and J3'd his way to a 5-0 win. SBK was hype. ShenYuan was hype, so was ShenChan. It was literally as bad as REO vs CDJR/Rico Suave on the Kombatnetwork stream.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
You know that Teleport > Backdash?
Also some characters have shit backdashes, while J3 has a lot of range.
When your first thought doesnt work, do you just give up?

I havent had a chance to really test it extensively, as I am doing 3 other guides right now. But as soon as I have the chance, ill hit the lab and see what I can find

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
That's not the point, it misses the point entirely.

Injustice is supposed to have a life span, and be a serious tournament game. At the highest level there will no point playing anything other than scorpion, and since the character doesn't fit the game the same as all other characters, then at that stage, we are not playing injustice anymore.
And Lex Luthor.

You're all fucking idiots.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
Just keep him legal and once everyone realize what a shit game this is and how ridiculous it is, hopefully more people will go back to MK9. It's already starting to happen with some top players. One can dream...

but....Superman D: and batman!!!

This topic is making me sad. Injustice was sooo close to being a good game. It's almost there, but I don't see NRS doing anything to fix it. We can ban Scorpion from tournament play, but we'll still have to put up with him online.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
I've fucking said this from the MOMENT there was even a RUMOR of Scorpion being in the game - it would ruin the game. Does anyone want EVO finals to just be 8 Scorpions? Nerf him to DEATH.

Yesterday I was playing online and I played 7 Scorpions in a row. Just jumping 3s and teleports. Most didn't even do the vortex or even use him near full potential and it's STILL so hard to deal with. The game ISN'T Injustice when Scorpion is played.

Oh well, I still love TTT2. Great fucking idea, NRS!!! Give us an absolutely worthless first Season Pass and couple that with the fact that Scorpion just completely breaks the game and you've got me not caring about Injustice until something is done to fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.