What's new

IGN posts hands-on with new trailer!

Albo

Noob
Have they added an extra paragraph to the bottom of article, because i don't remember reading this the first time round.

During the demo we were also shown a variety of characters that may or may not be playable. The list includes Hawk Girl, Aquaman, Doomsday, Raven, Ares, Bane, Captain Marvel, Black Adam, and Sinestro. They could be seen in various cut scenes fighting already confirmed characters. We've reached out to WB and NetherRealm for more information about the roster and will update this article if we hear back.
Even though most of these characters were rumored or leaked, it's nice to have confirmation that they'll appear in story mode at least. Great additions with the online practice and environmental stage on/off option too by NRS.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
It's funny, I 100% wasn't going to get this game if Martian Manhunter wasn't in it. But they're slowly making me not really care too much about MM anymore and making me just want to get this game. Which is ridiculous considering how much I want MM to be a playable character.

Online practice mode is something that should have been a feature in every fighting game a long time ago. Injustice will be amazing based on that game mode alone. NRS is doing serious work here and I respect the fact that they're genuinely listening to the community.

Pretty messed up that it might only get one shot--next year--to be at EVO. 2014 is the only EVO it has a shot at. New consoles probably revealed this E3. 2014 release, probably. 2015, probably MK 10.
So Injustice and MK10 can't both be at EVO? I guess you're right, it's not like Marvel and SF are both at EVO...