What's new

IGN - Kitana variation, plus MKX characters hinted at

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
Thats clearly jaX with the metal arms i mean seriously he has the ssme costume from the comic

Lol at people saying shinnok wtf

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Or not, seeing as how there was a Netherrealm war and Outworld and Earthrealm won it prior to the events of MKX apparently.

Which is why so many of the dead MK9 characters were resurrected.

Obviously Shinnok and Quan lost it.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
6- Who?
7 - Scorpion/Ermac alternate? new ninja?
10- Four insect arms strange creature?
11- Kenshi? see the bandanna in your eyes.

1. D'vorah
2. Kabal fan art.
3. Fire God Liu Kang *
4. Kano
5. Jax *
6. Kung Lao on the left and Kano on the right
7. Scorpion
8. D'vorah
9. Shaoh Kahn's armor
10. Goro
11. Kung Lao
12. Jax *
13. Fujin or new char *

* to be confirmed.

greedface

Beat SonicFox in a first to 100 and I have proof.

His outfit looks just like this concept art for Jax in MK9. It's him, the bigdawg.
BRING IT!

Can someone explain to me how the guy with the Bow was ever connected to Fujin?
He used a crossbow in MK4 and while that's not a bow or a staff, it's the closest anyone's ever come to using a bow like weapon that I or many others can think of. It was clunky and kinda boring/uncool, so a normal bow/staff thing redisgn doesn't seem totally impossible(he looks quite different in the comic...sorta. MK4 wasn't beautiful and I mentally block out Armageddon).

If not him i'm guessing takeda.

Other stuff:
I'm pretty sure metal arms is jax. We had a jax tease from boon(yes i know, boon), but also his face in the comic does have that sharper nose compared to his MK9 look, and thus looks a lot like the character in the tower. If its not him then so be it, but i'd bet money it's someone who took his arms(which could be interesting). As far as jax being dead, comic confirms he's got a kid, and maybe even alive? I've only glanced at the summaries and some pictures.

giant picture-
3- really does seem to be Liu Kang.

5- not sure who this is, but it's interesting. Could be metal arms(jax), but it's really hard to tell. Maybe someone new?

7. If this is scorp i'd like to know who's 3rd from the top on the right tower in the same picture? In fact that entire right tower seems very interesting. Could be alt costumes(as it does seriously seem like scrop), or maybe the positioning is the same and it's just hard to see.

10. Good spot on goro, however I believe that's sonya under him. Again i know it looks like cassie, but if you look farther up the tower or on the tower to the right you can see she's in a totally different position(mostly facing the camer and looking right, vs profile to the left on the under goro character). Can anyone confirm a single character being clearly displayed in two different positions on a tower(maybe variation related?). So far it seems they're ALWAYS in the same position, and if that's true we may be wrong on a few of these.

12/13 already spoke about above.

trufenix

bye felicia
He used a crossbow in MK4 and while that's not a bow or a staff, it's the closest anyone's ever come to using a bow like weapon that I or many others can think of. It was clunky and kinda boring/uncool, so a normal bow/staff thing redisgn doesn't seem totally impossible(he looks quite different in the comic...sorta. MK4 wasn't beautiful and I mentally block out Armageddon).

If not him i'm guessing takeda.
everything in mk4 was clunky and uncool.

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
I can't imagine why some would deny that looks like Jax.
So true. He has clearly metal arms. I love how some people argue about things like skin color or his "nose" lol
Because there are so many characters in MK with metal arms...