What's new

If you could replace three characters...

SteveRod92

Stevezam!!! :P
I'll trade Killer Frost for Star Sapphire, Doomsday for Brainiac, and Ares for Darkseid. Plus does anyone think Darkseid will work with Evil Superman if there's every a squeal??

MoldMan

Noob
[q. te="SteveRod92, post: 783107, member: 13915"]I'll trade Killer Frost for Star Sapphire, Doomsday for Brainiac, and Ares for Darkseid. Plus does anyone think Darkseid will work with Evil Superman if there's every a squeal??[/quote]
No way. I would hope they wouldnt do that. Doomsday is major charcter in the game at least in the end

SteveRod92

Stevezam!!! :P
I figure at the ending where Superman eyes glow red. I figure it could be Ares or Darkseid doing something to Superman. Just a idea I had.

Superman for supergirl (SM would be kahn)
Bane for anyone... well if i have to pick i guess Brother Night
Wonderwoman for Zatanna
Lex for Mercy
Hal for Jade or Voz
Joker for Red Hood (same character, but eh)
Barry for Bart
Shazam for anyone...

Cruz

Banned
Request for thread deletion, reason: retarted!
Sure Neatherrealm i'm butthurt you diddn't put my favourite DC character in the roster and i wanne have one taken away
from the disc i just bought where the full 24 roster is put on and i installed on my harddrive, so come all the way to my home
to rebuild my disc just for me and remove some characters for the ones i want.
Like that is even possible.:D

DreadzTsung

"Darkness is the heart's true essence"
Request for thread deletion, reason: retarted!
Sure Neatherrealm i'm butthurt you diddn't put my favourite DC character in the roster and i wanne have one taken away
from the disc i just bought where the full 24 roster is put on and i installed on my harddrive, so come all the way to my home
to rebuild my disc just for me and remove some characters for the ones i want.
Like that is even possible.:D

Well I didn't say take anything away. I would just like poison ivy. Jackass.

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
Bane would be the only one I'd replace.

But (Bane, Harley, Doomsday.)

Circe, Darkseid, and Black Manta, EDIT: Gorrilla Grodd

Neclord

Noob
Replacing Killer Frost or Harley? Why would you want to replace the most beautiful females in the game? lul.

Replace:

- Aquaman
- Black Adam
- Green Lantern

With:

- Poison Ivy
- Powergirl
- Black Canary

Cruz

Banned
The only way you can remove characters from the disc you all bought is to scratch it, what part do you don't get of 'too late they're
on the fucking disc!' This has never happend before on a disc roster cause it's not even possible but now i see Teen rate fighting games
has a too young audience to keep up with my knowdledge and demand MK 10.
Only one they could remove so far is LOBO cause he's not printed on the disc but i think everyone deserves gameplay footage
before being broken down to shit cause of some too young biased DC fanboys that don't have there own little favourite in it.
So many i still want like: Atrocitus, Black Canary, Black Hand, Captain Cold and Poison Ivy to mention a few...
Martian Manhunter (no disrespect to his many fans) is a character i peronally don't care much about, would it be
mature for me to make a thread 'Don't include MMH cause i want Atrocitus instead!' don't think so.

Komatose

The Prettiest
I don't see the fun of breaking down other peoples mains cause you can't play them or don't like them.
Me either lol. But what can ya do? Three of my mains in here have been trashed. But eh, it's not like they will be removed anyway. I think they know that. And if they don't... Well, God help them.