What's new

If you could replace three characters...

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Replace Shazam with Captain Marvel

Replace Ares with Metamorpho.

Replace Catwoman with Gentleman Ghost.

Alternatively, fill three slots with Booster Gold and call it a day.

Ugh. Everyone wants Killer Frost removed. And Raven. You guys don't think they are some cool ass characters?
Killer Frost and Raven are cool (no pun) but a lot of characters added nothing to the story they were just there. NRS didn't do as good a job here giving characters a reason for being there like they did in MK9. They did a better job there and even then there were still fighters who were just there.

Komatose

The Prettiest
Killer Frost and Raven are cool (no pun) but a lot of characters added nothing to the story they were just there. NRS didn't do as good a job here giving characters a reason for being there like they did in MK9. They did a better job there and even then there were still fighters who were just there.
True. But no matter what character took their place, the story would have remained the same so other characters in their place would have been just as useless as they were imo.

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
Raven or Cyborg with Beast Boy or Animal Man.
Killer Frost for Killer Croc.
Any Villain for Ra's Al Ghul.

True. But no matter what character took their place, the story would have remained the same so other characters in their place would have been just as useless as they were imo.
Maybe, maybe not. Killer Frost is a nut job who just likes killing. Not much you can do with her story wise but replace her with someone like Mr. Freeze and you could have a plot twist where he really doesn't want to work for Superman but they are holding his wife hostage to make him work for them.

Sinistero and Black Adam at least have a motivation beyond killing, they have a similier idea for government as Alt Superman, and Catwoman only joined to try and misdirect any efforts to kill Batman.

Courtney

Burn in my Light
Yeah because they weren't meaningful to the story is a bad reason lol, hardly any one was meaningful you could replace 75% of the cast with someone with else and the story would still be the same, might as well just say you don't like X Character :p

Komatose

The Prettiest
Maybe, maybe not. Killer Frost is a nut job who just likes killing. Not much you can do with her story wise but replace her with someone like Mr. Freeze and you could have a plot twist where he really doesn't want to work for Superman but they are holding his wife hostage to make him work for them.

Sinistero and Black Adam at least have a motivation beyond killing, they have a similier idea for government as Alt Superman, and Catwoman only joined to try and misdirect any efforts to kill Batman.
Well, not to sound like a dick, but that isn't the case.

Well, not to sound like a dick, but that isn't the case.
Eh, I think it's mostly NRS dropping the ball and not making a story as good as MK9 which they promised would have been better. It feels like they were choosing who they think would look cool and be fun to play but didn't stop to think how some of them would actually fit in the story.

Komatose

The Prettiest
Eh, I think it's mostly NRS dropping the ball and not making a story as good as MK9 which they promised would have been better. It feels like they were choosing who they think would look cool and be fun to play but didn't stop to think how some of them would actually fit in the story.
I mean, I don't know... The story mode was still godlike and still, with these character who are just filler characters, they ARE fun to play and cool characters. So, what are you gonna do? Lol. I see your point though.

I mean, I don't know... The story mode was still godlike and still, with these character who are just filler characters, they ARE fun to play and cool characters. So, what are you gonna do? Lol. I see your point though.
Some flaws here and there, not as good as MK9 but overall still a good and fun game.

every mr. freeze story ever.