What's new

If the members of your local scene were characters, what would their trait be?

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
RiBBz22 - gains a fully functional X-Box 360 converter. Nonetheless, he proceeds to lose winning 7:3 match ups with Killer Frost.

THTB - ceases to theory fight about DLC characters he has not even downloaded yet.
lol, wrong on both accounts. I bring out the salt in P2W in those 7-3's, and the Cronus is for sale.

coolwhip

Noob
Not from my scene but:

R.E.O. 's trait is a troll face that keeps reversing your inputs.
Perfect Legend 's trait gives him an unpunishable, unblockable teleport for as long as the trait is out. His other trait turns him into a Capcom player.
Tom Brady 's trait allows him to take the community -- and his opponent -- on a guilt trip for as long as the trait is out, forcing them to feel like shit for every time they trolled him.
GGA 16 Bit's trait is a shadow (Noob Saibot style) of him in that Catwoman costume (beardless, of course).
FOREVER KING 's trait enlarges his bicep to where he can hit you with it from across the screen.
Rico Suave's trait is a safer version of King's trait, with a bigger hitbox.
KDZ's trait allows him to learn how to play without unpatched Superman (not going to tag him because it's kinda mean).
AK Pig Of The Hut 's trait forces his opponent to go through a gauntlet of every player Pig ever hyped throughout the years.
GGA Dizzy 's trait allows him to use a body part other than his knee (a trait he'll deem worthless, because who needs anything else? And because he doesn't want to play this game to begin with).
Mr. Mileena 's trait dazzles his opponent with classiness.
GGA Slips ' trait is a 50/50 that he can never guess wrong on. In other words, it's a 100/100. Just as a reward for all those years of agony.
GGA Jeremiah 's trait gives him two additional arms (a trait he and everyone else will deem worthless because LOL Sheeva)
@Playing to W1n 's trait condescends upon you for as long as it's out till you're ready to forfeit the game.
General M2Dave 's trait literally puts words in your mouth (maybe it can stuff letters in and shit like that)
K7L33THA 's trait pours dirt on you because that's what he works with.
AK Glass_Sword 's trait sits on you to pee.
GGA HAN 's trait gives him a 100% combo....because he needs it.
GGA pimpimjim 's trait allows him to turn into 10 different low tier characters...all of which he'll beat you with.
EGP Wonder_Chef 's trait gives him a real life kryptonite.
A F0xy Grampa 's trait allows him to split the Atlantic Ocean, Moses style.
CD jr 's trait turns him into Maxter so we can all like him more (just kidding, by the way).
Crazy Dominican's trait teaches him English so he can finally tell 16 Bit what he thinks of him after that pop off at Raleigh.
Denzell 's trait allows him to have emotions on his face.
MITDJT gives him Denzel's normal emotionless face.
Rebelo 's trait gives him a connection that turns him to Aquaman (credit: Tom Brady)
@Birdsongs ' trait gives her female genitalia..

Last edited:

Rodrigue

Spongerod
Not from my scene but:

R.E.O. 's trait is a troll face that keeps reversing your inputs.
Perfect Legend 's trait gives him an unpunishable, unblockable teleport for as long as the trait is out. His other trait turns him into a Capcom player.
Tom Brady 's trait allows to take the community -- and his opponent -- on a guilt trip for as long as the trait is out, forcing them to feel like shit for every time they trolled him.
GGA 16 Bit's trait is a shadow (Noob Saibot style) of him in that Catwoman costume (beardless, of course).
FOREVER KING 's trait enlarges his bicep to where he can hit you with it from across the screen.
Rico Suave's trait is a safer version of King's trait, with a bigger hitbox.
KDZ's trait allows him to learn how to play without unpatched Superman (not going to tag him because it's kinda mean).
AK Pig Of The Hut 's trait forces his opponent to go through a gauntlet of every player Pig ever hyped throughout the years.
GGA Dizzy 's trait allows him to use a body part other than his knee (a trait he'll deem worthless, because who needs anything else? And because he doesn't want to play this game to begin with).
Mr. Mileena 's trait dazzles his opponent with classiness.
GGA Slips ' trait is a 50/50 that he can never guess wrong on. In other words, it's a 100/100. Just as a reward for all those years of agony.
GGA Jeremiah 's trait gives him two additional arms (a trait he and everyone else will deem worthless because LOL Sheeva)
@Playing to W1n 's trait condescends upon you for as long as it's out till you're ready to forfeit the game.
General M2Dave 's trait literally puts words in your mouth (maybe it can stuff letters in and shit like that)
K7L33THA 's trait pours dirt on you because that's what he works with.
AK Glass_Sword 's trait sits on you to pee.
GGA HAN 's trait gives him a 100% combo....because he needs it.
GGA pimpimjim 's trait allows him to turn into 10 different low tier characters...all of which he'll beat you with.
EGP Wonder_Chef 's trait gives him a real life kryptonite.
A F0xy Grampa 's trait allows him to split the Atlantic Ocean, Moses style.
CD jr 's trait turns him into Maxter so we can all like him more (just kidding, by the way).
Crazy Dominican's trait teaches him English so he can finally tell 16 Bit what he thinks of him after that pop off at Raleigh.
Denzell 's trait allows him to have emotions on his face.
MITDJT gives him Denzel's normal emotionless face.
Rebelo 's trait gives him a connection that turns him to Aquaman (credit: Tom Brady)
@Birdsongs ' trait gives her female genitalia..
Is it me or is this just...mean! Dammit whip!

GGA Saucy Jack

The artist formerly known as ImNewbieSauce
Maxintensity25 covered a lot of our scene. But....

GGA Slips - bullshit o meter - whenever slips has been hit by a bullshit move (ie catwomans low whip) his trait fills 1/3. After three bullshitters are loaded Slips can activate trait to get a restart match with no actual tourney loss.

GGA Jeremiah - the opinion - when jeremiah activates trait, he gets to express his opinion with no one blowing him up for it. Extremely useful in the GGA 16 Bit MU.

Kombat_Kannibal - the atlantis slide - this trait has a 30 second cool down, but when activated the game immediately shifts to atlantis with kombat kannibal sliding along the pipe into a full punish from his opponent

GGA soonk - the option select - this trait is similar to harleys in that it is totally random. Soonk yells one of three lines for various affects:
1) "can I have something?" - soonk gets instant air gas blasts for the remainder of the round
2) "must be nice!" - soonk becomes throw immune for the remainder of the round
3) "I don't even play this game" - automatic loss for Soonk.

Jim - Rationality - when jim activates trait, expert ai takes over and jim cant do anything self destructive (i.e. full screen b3 for 10 seconds)

Vagrant - the m2dave - when vagrant activates trait low guns become advantage on block. During cooldown vagrant must recharge trait by constantly bitching that his low guns got nerfed. Low guns also do not work at all during cooldown.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Wonderchef - Khameleon - Self-explanatory
I don't even know what Khameleon did...

I'll do some though:

EMPEROR_THEO - Super Scooper: For 10 seconds after Theo gets knocked down, the opponent can not block low.

Krayzie - Feline Stealth: Krayzie's wins cause no results articles. This ability can only be circumvented if Krayzie makes the article himself.

Cage Redfield - Hikikomori: This character does not show up on the Character Select screen in Versus Mode. Can only be selected in Online Ranked Matches.

Nubcakes - The Hero This Scene Deserves: This character has twice as much life and does twice as much damage, but only when fighting a character from another scene.

Sajam - Bird Song: When activated the opponent is forced to listen to Nightwing downplaying for the entire duration of the match, plus an additional 30 minutes after. This time is doubled if Sajam loses the match.

SonicBoomBrad - Armored Warfare: Deflects all attacks aimed at him simply by referencing his past opponents. (This trait has no cooldown when fighting someone from GGA)

Cash - Mercenary Money: Even after KO'd, his match is considered a win if one of his sponsored players defeats the character that beat him. Also makes his name extremely suitable.

MF SLAYER - Power Plant: Basically just Bane's trait but with weed instead of Venom.

Zodiac - Jump: His 4 is just a jump button.

SonicBoomBrad

Best Doomsday in the world
Chef is the best.

I'm going to do one of these now.

RDK|Tyrant T-Virus - Instantly wins the match if you leave him with a pixel

EGP Wonder_Chef Anti-Counterpick - Debuff that only occurs when Chef trys to counterpick, will always cause him to lose the match unless he's playing Lex for some reason.

Cage Redfield Tho tho tho tho tho tho tho tho tho tho tho tho tho tho tho tho tho tho tho tho- Trait shot does 50% more damage if you have less than 20% hp

Sajam Frustration - Steve's damage from mix ups increases with the frustration he has for his opponent.

LEGEND What? Are you stupid? - Instantly becomes confused for 3 seconds and cannot attack due to a forced face palm if the opponent trys to swing against a plus move/string

EMPEROR_THEO WAKEUP - When Theo wakes up 4 times in a row, the 4th wake up is always unblockable.

GuamoKun Turnt - As the match progresses, Guamo get's more and more turnt causing his gimmicks to become much more effective.

My titles aren't very clever. I'm sorry.

Last edited:

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Blackula - Brain Dead - Activating his trait transforms all of his specil moves o reach 3/screen and all will be at advantage on block and turn into launchers.

Srryimwhte - Motivation - Activating his trait unleashes the power to never lose, If he loses he was not trying. If he wins he was not trying, emphasized. Bewilderly looks to follow.

Mr Aquaman - Blindness - Activating his trait is quite staggering. Upon activiation Mr Aquamns vision is changed so that when he looks at characters, all weakness's become strangths. Low tier becomes high tier. Frame disadvantage becomes advantage. When his trait ends, he loses.

@Dark Steel - Flight - its the same as hawkgirls -_-

astronout - Dynomite - The power to blow up anyone for any reason at anytime no matter what with almost no disregard for human life or feelings. Lasts the whole game.

Lulzlou - Wingman - Actvating his trait automatically picks whatever character REO uses

@Khaotik - PMS - Activating this trait picks the closest broken bitch in the game, and starts abusing all the right things.

Orochi - Processor - Activating this trait turns useless setups and information into todays latest tech and is able to process MU's, Frame Data, Adaptation, faster than the average competitor.

SidTheHaze - Youth - Activating this trait puts the user in the state of a 12 year old. Nonesense will occur on the screen until this youth comes out the victor.

Last edited:

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
I'm pretty sure Riyo's trait would involve waifu's coming out of nowhere and Japanese dance music.. And AVN|jonnitti's would include a hot dog suit and some kind of Leisure Suit Larry gameplay.

KDZ's trait would give him increased damage for a short period of time and also break armor on contact.

Sabin's trait would involve dropping some kind of wisdom that makes you sit down and think long enough for him to come over and fundamentals you out of your life bar; or he'd run a commercial and beat you while you were unable to view the match. Or he'd summon Sp00ky to come lay an anti-collusion beatdown. Which is probably the scariest one

For Maxter's trait he'd slick his hair back and put on an Armani sweater and a Saint Laurent jacket -- it wouldn't give him any extra benefits; he'd just look more stylish while he beats you up. Not like he needs the extra help anyway.

For REO's trait he'd appear to lose all of his life and the match would be over; but then he'd come back and beat you anyway, with new game-breaking tech.

CD Jr. wouldn't have a trait because Paulo (that sweet sweet payback).

KT Smith's trait would make him deal a little bit of damage and then disappear.

You'd never get to see Crazy Dominican's trait -- but rumor is that it's the best and beats everyone else's trait in the game.

DarkNatas' trait would involve him falling asleep in the middle of the match. I don't know how that'd help, but that's what it'd do.

Last edited:

SaltFace NS

Ultimate Mileena Exterminator
The saltface trait - make some crazy read or use some crazy shenanigan that in most cases should never work, and body someone with it.
Classic examples include tantrum stance shenanigans and AA up guns on read to win games.
YES!!! that is SO TRUE lol. My reads are godlike when they are right though. ;)

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
YES!!! that is SO TRUE lol. My reads are godlike when they are right though. ;)
I just remember that one match at an AKA where i hadnt jumped at you almost all game and i had you on chip and you AA gun'd me for a full combo to win. Shit was nastyyyy

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
HGTV DrFlash44 - Gimmick - The opponent automatically forgets about any setups they have seen before, allowing DrFlash to use his gimmicks that he obviously stole from Insuperable successfully, but he still gets bodied anyway.

OZZYGUITAR - The Nervous Smile - The opponent can not see through the fake smile, talks of not practicing, and rapid tapping of the foot into Ozzy's salty core as usual after he loses, which he retains until he plays HGTV DrFlash44 and bodies him.

G4S Ermacio - Swagtastic Interruption - Ermacio's mashing d1 out of setups he knows he cannot interrupt is successful instead of resulting in being full comboed and his inevitable bitching about how broken WoWo is, until he gets a chance to go body HGTV DrFlash44

Chongo - Downplay - His opponent becomes so frustrated with the shameless downplaying and his strange habit of calling moves with a forward input "F" + normal that they quit the match and go body HGTV DrFlash44

SaltFace NS

Ultimate Mileena Exterminator
I just remember that one match at an AKA where i hadnt jumped at you almost all game and i had you on chip and you AA gun'd me for a full combo to win. Shit was nastyyyy
Yea I won it with :01 second on the clock off the AA gunshot combo. I was suprised as much as you were lol. Its on YouTube if you wanna see it.

The PantyChrist

Rest in Pantiez
My trait is when I press 4 I enter "PantFree Christ" mode as soon as I walk into GGA. It enables me to j3/ teeth like a fish out of water and into losers bracket and then get knocked out, boosting my opponent through the bracket.

Also I think K7L33THA trait is to make me laugh at his funny childhood stories on the kTp

Glass Sword

Nobody
Elite Goomba - The Endless Salt Road - When 4 is pressed Elite Goomba will proceed to get upset despite if he is winning or not. He will then call everything in the game bullshit distracting his opponent making his 50/50s faster. During cooldown Goomba will proceed to burn all his meter to get in and get drunk when he runs out. If trait is used too much he shall switch to Street Fighter and complain about how bad Dee Jay is.