What's new

If Raiden and Baraka was playable in UMK3, would they be..

Would the game be broken if these guys were in it?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, they would be pretty balanced

• No, they would be balanced AND top tier

• Total voters

RoGE

Noob
unbalanced? Raidens got crazy powerful 50% combo's while Baraka's got his cheap blade-spin. I think they would because of these aspects they gave them.

Then again, it would be awesome if they gave an update with MKT playable characters (besides Noob Saibot and bosses)

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
This is sort of a fantasy thread, they are top tier in MKT, but the top tier in MKT is possible to break into another tier.

Moves to MF

Raiden

Poor Raiden

Why???

Why couldn't you be in UMK3???? you fucking rule

I would of much rather have seen Raiden in UMK3 then many of its characters especially boring, useless, Jade.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I wouldn't mind seeing raiden in UMK3, tweaked. Baraka...don't care for him really. :lol:

Derek

Noob
Actually since Raiden didn't do MK2 damage he was pretty balanced and would probably be somewhere in upper tier ranks. Baraka however did MK2 damage which I don't even have to explain, but I will. More or less one combo could kill you.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
It also depends which versions of Raiden we're talking about here, MK1, MK2 or MKT version?

Baraka is my very first favorite Mortal Kombat (my first MK was the uber-fucking awesome MK2[sadly on the SNES for the most part] back when I was a wee youngin) and he was the fuckin COOLEST

dreemernj

Ambassador
l SuGaR l said:
Actually since Raiden didn't do MK2 damage he was pretty balanced and would probably be somewhere in upper tier ranks. Baraka however did MK2 damage which I don't even have to explain, but I will. More or less one combo could kill you.
And even if you dont know a good Baraka combo, you can always do blade spin, blade spin, HK or something which is super easy, very easy to get with the tiny startup time of the blade spin, can be done anywhere on screen, and does damage in the 60%s (dont remember an exact amount, its been a long time).

Baraka would be a mess.

But, if they were simply balanced correctly they'd be fine. Unfortunately, as we can see from Trilogy, whatever knowledge they had of balancing a game went out the door after UMK3.