What's new

Question If MK9 was never patched, what would the tier list be now?

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
Lets imagine there wasn't a single patch for MK9. Who would be top 10? I'm talking day 1 MK with the ridiculous combo damage.
Would it be any different than it is now? Would anyone even still play it? 6-4 Kabal?

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
Lol remember the cyrax command grab where there was that much hit stun you could throw out a bomb? What about Kung Lao spinning out of strings on hit? Lmao. I think it'd still be kabal though

GGA Saucy Jack

The artist formerly known as ImNewbieSauce
Wit
Lol remember the cyrax command grab where there was that much hit stun you could throw out a bomb? What about Kung Lao spinning out of strings on hit? Lmao. I think it'd still be kabal though
With how cyraxs combos have developed, a bomb off a command grab is just stupid. Also...couldnt he get a bomb after a buzzsaw? Cyrax would be out of control.

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
Wit

With how cyraxs combos have developed, a bomb off a command grab is just stupid. Also...couldnt he get a bomb after a buzzsaw? Cyrax would be out of control.
lol newbie,I'm not sure about the buzz saw but it wouldn't surprise me at all. Infact I've got a Xbox that's not connected to the net and a original copy of mk9,I should test all this stupid stuff out.ex net will proberly be unblockable or something

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
lol newbie,I'm not sure about the buzz saw but it wouldn't surprise me at all. Infact I've got a Xbox that's not connected to the net and a original copy of mk9,I should test all this stupid stuff out.ex net will proberly be unblockable or something
Do it man lol

Eh SnOwY

PC FGC
cant you just remove Cache and disconnect live? atleast that way you can play patch 1.03 :D

GGA Saucy Jack

The artist formerly known as ImNewbieSauce
Haha. And poor sheeva...no armor...stay free ol' girl. Stay free.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
I dont think Cyrax is that big of a deal compared to infinites. You can tech the command grab.

edit: wait, could you?