What's new

If MK10 has four bars of Super Meter instead of three

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Why fix what ain't broken?
It's improving, not fixing. The base of the meter engine is intact. How it builds won't change. However you'll have more options with the new functions as well. Of course it results in changes to resolve issues with the engine if things around the meet system didn't change. The overall goal is improvement, though.

This would add depth to the game.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
1. Mortal Kombat 10
2. So?
3. So?
4. Like what?

They would have to make everything do WAAAAAY less damage... no one wants to get hit once and have the round be over. On the flip side... some characters would NEVER be able to win:

Example... what happens when a Sub finally gets in on a Kenshi or Kabal? BREAKER... and you're back out, then it takes you almost the rest of your life bar to get back in...

and you want to give them 2 breakers!?! insanity.

and you want to give them 2 breakers!?! insanity.

You're putting words in my mouth. All I asked was for zero to clarify his opinion. He shit all over the idea without offering any sort of reasoning why. I was not rude, I was not out of line, I was trying to open up discussion which is the whole point of this thread.

Go back and read exactly what I posted before. I pondered the idea of a 5-bar system with breakers and x-rays both costing 3 bars.

Sometimes I wonder about you people.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
You're putting words in my mouth. All I asked was for zero to clarify his opinion. He shit all over the idea without offering any sort of reasoning why. I was not rude, I was not out of line, I was trying to open up discussion which is the whole point of this thread.

Go back and read exactly what I posted before. I pondered the idea of a 5-bar system with breakers and x-rays both costing 3 bars.

Sometimes I wonder about you people.
I'm just continuing the conversation about it... I just happened to use your post b/c it said...

"So?" twice. So I gave a couple reasons. lol