What's new

If MK is Announced For MLG 2013 -- Will We Support it and Keep Our Numbers Up?

CRUM

Noob
What would he be mad about? I think that what happened should have happened.

I don't think Pig is on a hiatus because of NEC. HE had nothing to do with NEC.
Why should it have happened?

What I'm trying to say is that for the same reason Jr isn't as active on TYM because of drama that didn't necessarily pertain to him. I'm not saying it's the reason Pig stepped away, but certain events (like the whole NEC debacle) that take place in the community have the ability to ruin it for others. And lets remember, Pig has talked about leaving for quite some time, ever since the Marvaz incident to be precise.

Pig of the Hut still checks the community, and I think he will always support the community regardless of the situations that make it hard to defend this place. Sometimes people need to take a step back, but that doesn't mean they left, but it's easier to support something looking from the outside than supporting something while being involved with all the drama that does nothing for the scene or help it grow. :)

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
I don't know Pig on a personal level whatsoever and if I'm wrong forgive me, but I'm pretty sure he's done with forums because of all the drama. Not just one incident, but all of them. Takes a toll. Though it would nice to have top players give input so hopefully he comes back around.

koze77

put my life on the line so expect nothing less
all championship was awsome the venue was nice MLG staff did a great job in taking care of its players.​
the fights were great i really ho MK is on the roster for winter championship as well​