What's new

Strategy - Sub-Zero I Must Destroy Sub-Zero.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
You know, *I* remember a time when you fought for The Netherrealm with Lord Quan Chi.

Not that I'm bitter or anything. Moving on, I think Sorcerer Quan Chi does quite well vs Grandmaster. It's most likely a 5-5, the idea being that you put him in your ridiculous corner bullshit before he did the same to you. Like a bullshit race, so to speak.

Warlock, only in my opinion, beat Grandmaster before the patch. With his "armor" the way it is now tho, maybe not.
As it just so happens...I play Quan Chi as well.

I really wish i had a damned PS4. Not being able to fight you or the rest of my boys is heartbreaking.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
3 days, 51 minutes.

LET ALL THE WORLD BELIEVE, TOM.

I BELIEVE IN YOU.
BUT I DON'T THINK YOU BELIEVE IN ME.

But you will.

You will...

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
UPDATE!

Yesterday, I did battle with one @Basic Stupidity...and it hurt. It hurt so very, very good.
Not only was it my first serious experience dealing with Unbreakable (never fought anyone prior who was well versed in that variation), but it was my first serious experience dealing with it in the post-patch scheme of things.
This character can FIGHT. Gone are the days of Unbreakable being a variation that can be shrugged off or overlooked...as things stand now, it looks and feels just as strong as either of his two counterparts.

Which works just fine for me, because now I HAVE A REASON TO LEARN IT <3.

I have a LOT of work to do.
If you're a Live player, FIND ME AND KICK MY ASS.
GT = Lt Boxy Static.

UPDATE!

Yesterday, I did battle with one @Basic Stupidity...and it hurt. It hurt so very, very good.
Not only was it my first serious experience dealing with Unbreakable (never fought anyone prior who was well versed in that variation), but it was my first serious experience dealing with it in the post-patch scheme of things.
This character can FIGHT. Gone are the days of Unbreakable being a variation that can be shrugged off or overlooked...as things stand now, it looks and feels just as strong as either of his two counterparts.

GT = Lt Boxy Static.
Alright bro my live is just= basic stupidity. Ive been working on my unbreakable since the beginning of post patch so I'll make sure to kick ur ass

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
So...Cryomancer...whoever said it might as well be a completely different character was 100% right.
But man, do I like what I see so far.

also, this happened:

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
I was thinking something. Why don't you ask him directly in Twitter or in face? He doesn't post here.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I was thinking something. Why don't you ask him directly in Twitter or in face? He doesn't post here.
Ever? Since when?
Hasn't he made like half the Sub-Zero guides that are in play right now?
Didn't him and @Tweedy just have at it in battle not too long ago?
I mean, I get what you're saying, but I'm not a Twitter guy, and I don't have any earthly idea where he lives.
I figured if ever there was a place to get his attention, this would be it.

Guess the search continues...

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Ever? Since when?
Hasn't he made like half the Sub-Zero guides that are in play right now?
Didn't him and @Tweedy just have at it in battle not too long ago?
I mean, I get what you're saying, but I'm not a Twitter guy, and I don't have any earthly idea where he lives.
I figured if ever there was a place to get his attention, this would be it.

Guess the search continues...
Sent him in Twitter this thread's link and questioned him "Challenge accepted?" ;)

I don't have problem with those bold fellas. Have beaten them. Smoke has some weaknesses, as well as Kotal Khan with all his variations.

Scorpion is quite so simple, but be careful for his BFRC. He'll try to get ya off guard. I always block till I find the chance to catch him. When I do my Ice Klone, I'm always in FRONT of my Ice Klone, since his chain-kunai is a middle, and doesn't hit Sub Zero at all, if not being duck blocked. Why in FRONT of my Ice Klone? To prevent him to do the teleportation.

Kung Lao is also the worst MU as of this patch. He's way faster than in Pre-patch. I didn't stand a chance to beat him. Played a while ago with @AcMilan91 's friend from Croatia, who mained him.

Summoner Quan used to beat Sub Zero due of his beams. Now I don't know his meta-patch MU. Will need to investigate it again. I played him pre-patch with a Greek fella in MKXL Beta.

As for the rest, I don't have much experience.
Lol i never played Lao

Poser Paul

#1 Unbreakable
UPDATE!

GT = Lt Boxy Static.
You've never seen tonyjaabreaker?