What's new

Breakthrough I might have a way to figure out Cyrax Toasty Boost!

Flagg

Noob
Is it true Kano's has now been found? I cannot find the Toasty Boost chart as I thought it would be in post #1 of this thread?

Rip Torn, thanks for tagging me, i'm surprised you remembered i tried to help at the beginning (even though i was on the totally wrong track with everything i did), and i wish i could have done more to help.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
Rip Torn, thanks for tagging me, i'm surprised you remembered i tried to help at the beginning (even though i was on the totally wrong track with everything i did), and i wish i could have done more to help.
No problem! Yes I remember you helping A LOT at the start and I'm sure everyone that at least tested a toasty boost can attest to how much time and dedication this took especially JAP and Check . This was a team effort and if you tested 1 toasty input, you saved somebody at least an hour of uppercutting.

Appreciated Rip Torn. You deserve a ton of credit for the chart, as that led to the pattern being found.

Keywords you said - TEAM EFFORT

I've said this before in the past, but i used to be able to handle this shit all on my own, but not anymore. Years i spent in isolation WAITING for the day that a thread like this would happen. Ask Konqrr about my loneliness in the MKD combo thread back then. This goes very far back.

And it came at the right time for me, as i was just about to release my last video, already recorded and everything, still haven't released it, and said "Let me try Scorpion's TB one more time" after seeing this thread.

And the rest, is history.

Life = Complete. Thank you guys. Just been having a shitty day today. Sorry for the stress.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
Appreciated Rip Torn. You deserve a ton of credit for the chart, as that led to the pattern being found.

Keywords you said - TEAM EFFORT

I've said this before in the past, but i used to be able to handle this shit all on my own, but not anymore. Years i spent in isolation WAITING for the day that a thread like this would happen. Ask Konqrr about my loneliness in the MKD combo thread back then. This goes very far back.

And it came at the right time for me, as i was just about to release my last video, already recorded and everything, still haven't released it, and said "Let me try Scorpion's TB one more time" after seeing this thread.
Thanks Check ! Glad I could be a part of it. I hope you keep making videos. These Toasty Boost combos are probably the hypest shit I've seen in this game so far...

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Thanks again, everyone.

TONY-T Really wish you would of stayed here in NJ, man! :( Hope all is well by you.
Dude i will pay for a taxi for you to come here. Tomorrow im by myself. Nader will go see his relatives. Tomorrows the day man. Get in contact with me on FB

Bloodfang

The Immortal Tiger
Finally ALL are found!! Great job to EVERYONE... I'm too lazy to Tag EVERY person that made this possible. Rip Torn Thanks for tagging me I'm glad I could actually be of help even a little.

Now we all need to literally MOB Ed Boon and Co. with tweets, etc. to announce that we have not only discovered but we have conquered the hidden and elusive Toasty Boosts and GODDAMMIT if he's thinking of waiting until NEXT-GEN CONSOLES to release another MK game he damn well better release those bonus Vita Costumes for PS3/XBOX360 and maybe even a new patch or two.

Preferably one that will (among other things like patching Invincibility Glitch Kabal, etc.) bump my man Scorpion up a Tier (;) yeah I know I'm asking too much) but I;ll settle for at least making him SLIGHTLY more safe, not too much more because he is supposed to be high risk high reward but just Safer enough so that he is not considered one of the least tournament viable chars unless you are Slip or someone similar... I only stomp people with him because A) I only compete at the "extremely casual so I have no idea what I'm doing" to "highly skilled but still not tournament caliber" levels and B) I'm really really good at reading my opponents and trapping/mindf@cking them, lol. Unless you are exceptionally gifted at psychology, Scorpion is easy to play but very, very hard to play WELL, lol. That's what I like about him and don't want it to change THAT much... he doesn't need to be top tier just shift some of those 4-6 and 3-7 matchups back towards 5-5s, lol. I'm perfectly content with having Scorpion being a 50/50 shot against the majority of the roster especially if it's the majority that includes all of the high tiers, lol. Don't know if that would make him like B+ tier with Sub and Mileena or if that would make him A- tier but I can live with either, lol. But my man needs to be more viable especially for a flagship character being always so low on tier is sad.

Now that I'm done making terrorist demands that will never be answered back on topic: Amazing job to everyone here for conquering the Toast Boost challenge!!

matterovermind

mindundermatter
Finally ALL are found!! Great job to EVERYONE... I'm too lazy to Tag EVERY person that made this possible. Rip Torn Thanks for tagging me I'm glad I could actually be of help even a little.

Now we all need to literally MOB Ed Boon and Co. with tweets, etc. to announce that we have not only discovered but we have conquered the hidden and elusive Toasty Boosts

Haha, Check and I already harass Hectroll via twitter about this lmao. My last one was to Hectroll of GGA 16 Bit getting the toasty boost on stream. I'm guessing somone should tweet him and Mr. Boon a pic of the final chart :)

Congrats to everybody who helped out in some way or another - this really required a kommunity effort, no doubt.

Cheers!