What's new

Breakthrough I might have a way to figure out Cyrax Toasty Boost!

JAP can you recreate the Raiden Toasty Boost a few times for us like i did for Scorpions? That would really help, bro.

Reactions: JAP
We know BF1 and BF3 are specials for Sektor and Raiden, and we have found workarounds for other characters in the same scenario, but those logics aren't working here. I can't even begin to understand what is wrong here.

DBB no

BFD no

BFF no

DFB no

FBB no (i think)

FDB no

BDB no

and clearly JAP presses down and back in his TB vid.

Seriously, what the hell?

JAP http://www.testyourmight.com/threads/i-might-have-a-way-to-figure-out-cyrax-toasty-boost.24352/page-49#post-585974 read the end. its not dbdb3

edit - raiden not ffb3, bbb3

JAP

Combo maker
We know BF1 and BF3 are specials for Sektor and Raiden, and we have found workarounds for other characters in the same scenario, but those logics aren't working here. I can't even begin to understand what is wrong here.

DBB no

BFD no

BFF no

DFB no

FBB no (i think)

FDB no

BDB no

and clearly JAP presses down and back in his TB vid.

Seriously, what the hell?

JAP http://www.testyourmight.com/threads/i-might-have-a-way-to-figure-out-cyrax-toasty-boost.24352/page-49#post-585974 read the end. its not dbdb3

edit - raiden not ffb3, bbb3
sorry BDBD3

B W1zZ

Warrior
That one trick worked though with the BFB3DF3DB3 or whatever?

BF (superman command)
DF (shocker command)
DB (lightning/vb command)

BFDFDB3? Wouldnt make sense though if other characters only have a 3 button input.

Just me brainstorming possibilities.

B W1zZ it works, but i can't confirm the consistency of it. I landed all 4 characters in one try using that method when i found them.

EDIT - BTW, if anyone wants to try DBF2 for Cyber Sub, be my guest. His may end up being Raiden and Sektors input though.

Kratos - not DBF2

Cyber Sub - not DBF2

Skarlet - not DBF2 or 4

Kano - not DBF4 or 2

a little iffy on the DBF2 for Kano, but im pretty sure i remember trying it.