What's new

Breakthrough I might have a way to figure out Cyrax Toasty Boost!

good shit JAP

again, i think Kenshi's DLC is 4 directionals, because i tried pretty much every 3 directional input for him. i have the video of all his failures.

mashing with 3 would be a good place to start with kenshi, since i mashed with 4 already (i believe i mashed with 1 as well a looooong time ago).

Cyber Sub - not UUB4 or UUF4

Cyber Sub - not UUDF4 or UUDB4

UDD seems like a good input to try for Kano and Cyber Sub

...and Kratos

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
Cyber Sub - not UUB4 or UUF4

Cyber Sub - not UUDF4 or UUDB4

UDD seems like a good input to try for Kano and Cyber Sub

...and Kratos
from the pattern is cyber sub morethan likely 4?
because if with 3/4 i doubt there will be a UDD as it would give him a divekick.

id still wonder if ddd2/3 will end up being anything

JAP

Combo maker
Jade
UMK3 movements
Fatality 1 : UUDF2
Animality: FBFF3
Friend: BDBB4
Stage F: BFB (Flip button :confused:) ?

Good stuff JAP

We may never know the rest, besides maybe Kratos :( (we know his involves 2 and either down or forward at the end).

I personally feel that a keyboard setup will be the key to figuring out the rest of them. There may need to be some consistent mashing of up and down on a keyboard.

Not sure how to set up a keyboard to play MK9, but if i hear back from you guys about it, then i will definitely be doing it.

Reactions: JAP
hmm, i can change my controller around and make L2 whatever button i want, and ill change R2 to flip stance. Then i should be able to mash up and down better.

the war is not yet over.

method im using:

Left Hand

1) keep left hand normally placed

2) use left thumb for up or down

3) use left pointer finger for L2

Right Hand

1) place your 3 middle fingers on top of the controller

2) use right pinky finger for R2

3) use right thumb for up or down

only other thing you need to know is to tilt the controller slightly to the right to get a better up down rhythm/motion going

i also highly suggest making your R1 the tag button so that your hand can rest on top of it

i have 3 different controller settings. one for 2, one for 3 and one for 4.

EDIT - so far cyber sub not mash 4 up down

Here are Cyber Smoke's inputs from UMK3:

Finishing Moves

Fatality 1: (More than half screen away) (Hold Block) Up, Up, Forward, Down, (Release Block).
Fatality 2: (Outside Sweep) (Hold Block + Run) Down, Down, Forward, Up, (Release Block + Run).
Animality: Down, Forward, Forward, Block.
Babality: Down, Down, Back, Back, High Kick.
Friendship: Run, Run, Run, High Kick.
Stage Fatalities: Forward, Forward, Down, Low Kick.

I HIGHLY suspect Cyber Sub's TB to be UUFD instead of UUDF that i posted earlier.

Cyber Sub is not a number of those inputs. Here is what i was able to make out from my videos

UUFD4
FFD3
DDBB4
DBB4
UUDF4
DDDF2
DBB2
FFD2
FFD4
DDDF2
DDDF4
FDFF1

of course, some of the inputs could be tested with different enders.

through my testing earlier (mashing BF and UD), i think i can safely say that whatever his input is, its multiple presses of the same button. (UUU, FFF etc)... something along those lines.

hope this helps

JAP

Combo maker
Cyber Sub is not a number of those inputs. Here is what i was able to make out from my videos

UUFD4
FFD3
DDBB4
DBB4
UUDF4
DDDF2
DBB2
FFD2
FFD4
DDDF2
DDDF4
FDFF1

of course, some of the inputs could be tested with different enders.

through my testing earlier (mashing BF and UD), i think i can safely say that whatever his input is, its multiple presses of the same button. (UUU, FFF etc)... something along those lines.

hope this helps
Thanks man, READY, GO¡

Hey check do we have any Kenshi leads anymore, or did that get put on the back burner?

I have done nearly every Kenshi input and wrote down what i didn't do or was late. I can post a video showing all the attempts. I just haven't.

Mashing with Kenshi is my last resort. I've only mashed with my BFBDB method for 4 so far, so he is not yet done. Still need to mash out DU etc. He is next (again).

Besides that, i'd like to see Kratos found, because at this rate, i don't think ANY of them will be found.

If you wanted to try anything with Kenshi, try BBB, FFF, DDD and UUU. I know i didn't do those.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
I have done nearly every Kenshi input and wrote down what i didn't do or was late. I can post a video showing all the attempts. I just haven't.

If you wanted to try anything with Kenshi, try BBB, FFF, DDD and UUU. I know i didn't do those.
Also, give UDFD4 and UDBD4 a shot with Kenshi.