What's new

Tech I just cant record the reset so here it goes

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
nonono your getting it wrong the idea is to do f41 33 33 33 the last 3 needs to dropyou there is liike 1 frame to react to the lift or not I put the pc on block and sometime they blocked some times lift got them omg I really need a phone whit a desent cam...
Yeah cause the AI is known for its reliability to block resets.

I don't think anybody really knows what you're talking about... I'm picturing something along the lines of the Big D Ermac reset though.....

I don't see why people don't just try though. (I would if I was a Kitana player.) If it works, it's worth the effort....
Thats basically what he;s doing, cept Ermac's B2B1 has untechable knockdown, works everywhere and somewhat hard to punish. This is corner specific, super easy to punish, techable, blockable and anything but usable.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
nonono your getting it wrong the idea is to do f41 33 33 33 the last 3 needs to dropyou there is liike 1 frame to react to the lift or not I put the pc on block and sometime they blocked some times lift got them omg I really need a phone whit a desent cam...
Fan Lift comes out in TWENTY FOUR frames. Your opponent has forever to see it coming and block, then you die.

This is bad.

Besides, I don't know anyone who doesn't hold block the entire time they are being comboed unless they are going for a babality.