What's new

Tech I just cant record the reset so here it goes

Sorry we just cant get to record it so i will try to explain it in words and moves against the wall:

forward 41 33 33 33 lift (lift MUST hit the very first frame the opponent hits the ground this will reset the damage and lift him up) now, this is random same as Smokes reset wont work all the time but its worth to study I dont have the time to really go deep into it, but its worth it to check it out I hope someone else does figure this out the day I get to record this I will post a video

Also made this work a few times online in a combo like forward 21 njp 4 fan 2 lift back2 airfan fan forward2 EXfan fan 33 lift into reset : same as above in the very first frame the opponent hit the ground

Study this and let me know how it was.

Gimmick

Noob
i was able to do this against the computer on the vita. Dont know if it will work against a human
wake up attack negates this tho

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Are you just testing this against the computer? Because autoblock doesn't always work when they wakeup. I'm trying it with wakeup attack on and no results so far...

the big combo was done online both mid screen and agains the wall 4 times it worked every time but I tryed it offline and somehow I made it work 1 time in like 12 tryes or so, combo 1 was tested whit a human player on block worked around 25% of the times I just dont know what pattern triggers the reset

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
i know what you're trying to do, and im telling you that you can just wakeup attack, armor or block out of this.

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
Did you try the big combo at full screen or against the wall agains a human player ?? I could only make it work 1 time. Again I dont know the pattern
you could only make it work one time because the opponent wasnt expecting it. Not because its an actual reset. If you cant replicate the results time and time again no matter the oki options (staying down, tech rolling, wakeups) then its a reset. This is just a really punishable gimmick.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Are there any frames between when you get up off the ground and when you can block? Because I can't really think of other attacks in the game that will hit over time like fan lift.

Thanks I really hope someone finds the pattern to make it work

Trust me, this is horrible.
It's more ghetto than my f4,1 ghetto reset.
You're basically doing 33 to end the combo, and doing lift, hoping they jump out (this is so easy to react to, they have enough time to realize you are fan lifting, and won't jump or attack, but just block it)
and then you're at major disadvantage.

It's not good, just finish your combo off with cutter, and save that bar of meter.

Trust me, this is horrible.
It's more ghetto than my f4,1 ghetto reset.
You're basically doing 33 to end the combo, and doing lift, hoping they jump out (this is so easy to react to, they have enough time to realize you are fan lifting, and won't jump or attack, but just block it)
and then you're at major disadvantage.

It's not good, just finish your combo off with cutter, and save that bar of meter.
nonono your getting it wrong the idea is to do f41 33 33 33 the last 3 needs to dropyou there is liike 1 frame to react to the lift or not I put the pc on block and sometime they blocked some times lift got them omg I really need a phone whit a desent cam...

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
nonono your getting it wrong the idea is to do f41 33 33 33 the last 3 needs to dropyou there is liike 1 frame to react to the lift or not I put the pc on block and sometime they blocked some times lift got them omg I really need a phone whit a desent cam...
I don't think anybody really knows what you're talking about... I'm picturing something along the lines of the Big D Ermac reset though.....

I don't see why people don't just try though. (I would if I was a Kitana player.) If it works, it's worth the effort....