What's new

I Challenge the best of the best PS3 Banes

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I was hoping no one had ever seen that thing where he's invincible after a clash at the end. \

more reasons to hate Bane

Reactions: Kyu

DreadKnight1

Beaten, by this mere man
I was on last night for a brief period, but school has me fucked sideways. Not sure when I'll be on next but I would dig playing.
Unfortunately I'll be busy with work and school for a while so I'm not sure when we'll be able to play again. I don't want to make a promise that I can't keep but let me know when you're usually available so we can play again
I'm going to be busy soon in the day times but I'll be free from around 7pm London time every weekday except Tuesday.

@Doombawkz you too lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Kyu

GGA Max

If you ever have a pixel after clash and your opponent has a lot of life I'd just go in to hope this glitch works, especially if you're fighting batgirl or martian. I've stolen a few matches because of this bug :p
About how long does it last? Maybe until the clash debuff wears off?

cR Biohazard

Team Torr
About how long does it last? Maybe until the clash debuff wears off?
I would assume so. I know Doombawkz said that any excess life that is supposed to be taken away after a lvl 3 debuff clash that leaves you at 1 % actually becomes invincible damage. So If you have 10% health, clash and are supposed to lose 30% when in lvl 3 debuff, it becomes 20% invincible health allowing you to survive certain small combos and meter burned moves. Makes sense if it disappears after the debuff wears off.

GGA Max

I would assume so. I know Doombawkz said that any excess life that is supposed to be taken away after a lvl 3 debuff clash that leaves you at 1 % actually becomes invincible damage. So If you have 10% health, clash and are supposed to lose 30% when in lvl 3 debuff, it becomes 20% invincible health allowing you to survive certain small combos and meter burned moves. Makes sense if it disappears after the debuff wears off.
Nice, I'll look into it. Good info... from a Grundy main...