What's new

Breakthrough I believe in PimPimJim.

Vagrant

Noob
A pleasure to train with him. Great kid, great player. It's fucked up that some people disrespected him the way they did. I'll just leave it at that.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Mannnnn, the very first time I saw PPJ I was like "I hope I don't have to play that guy". I ended up playing him anyway, and I was really glad I did in hindsight. Shoutouts to pimpimjim for roasting fools with his scumbag Sektor. :D

Grumptronix

Fuck off, I'm not grumpy
The plethora of hiveminds that plague this community makes me sick. Too bad being a sheep doesn't make you immune to being prop milked.

Also, I really don't care who people believe the best Sektor is. I am not jealous of Gross placing one spot higher than me at FR, in fact he was chill and spoke some pretty fluent English - I guess the FL scene is treating him well.

I think it's tight my hometown scene hypes me up as Sektor of the universe but that really isn't my goal. Before anyone says "you sound bitter", I am neither bitter or hollywood (yet). I'm just here to land wtfyoloswag combos on stream to generate hype, and vagina smash the current tourney metagame... while possibly winning tourneys doing so.
I'm assuming there's some banter that went on behind scenes (that the majority of us don't know about) for you to post this?

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
I'm assuming there's some banter that went on behind scenes (that the majority of us don't know about) for you to post this?
I don't think so. Probably just the overall bandwagoners that only consider the old guard as top players and making excuses for them by completely disregarding tournament performances of the new players who show up and body said old guard.

PPJ

()
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
my biggest priority right now is to prove sek-shang isn't that horrible before mk9 dies