What's new

Breakthrough I believe in PimPimJim.

AssassiN

Noob
That match against Chris G was awesome, gonna be one of those mathes that I'll rewatch after the tournament is over.
I loved the fact that someone in the chat went "wait, there is an Asian guy playing MK?" .

Jim

Emperor of the Moon
Missed most of the tournament. Will need to go back and watch these matches. Glad PimPimJim is getting respect, he is a great player.

Grumptronix

Fuck off, I'm not grumpy
who care if jim is better or if gross is better. Should just be happy both players are doing good and in top 16

on that note grump, stay free
I'm sure a few do. And it'd be interesting who has the best technique, strats, pressure, etc.

I'll always stay free, I'm not bothered by it one bit.

On that note, hold tight on your high horse zafster.

zaf

professor
Its such a problem here on TYM. People are always discrediting good players after one tournament.
Instead of having one person in the spotlight for one character, there should be many players in the spotlight for each character.
Especially, ESPECIALLY with such a low amount of representatives for each character.

Its perfectly fine to discuss strats, tech, pressure etc and compare the two players. But why does it always have to come down to who is better then who? It always turns into that sort of discussion in the end.

Its just a popularity contest here half the time, and who did good ONCE at a tourney on ONE day.