What's new

Question - Deceptive I be trying to go invisible...

But they be hitting me

What are the best times to do it? So far Ive had luck with doing it after a green ball or two, or a spit. Is there a combo ender thatll get me at least partial invisibility?

mamasau

Noob
any cancelable launcher can safely permit you doing enhanced invisibility, f412 and 14.
For normal invisibility, only fullscreen after a move/combo, but not with all the characters.

YOSHI-MITSU

Casual Warrior
Slightly off-topic but it's like TYM don't know their own strings lol. I see it a lot in moves that have 1+3 in them people would list them as 1+2. It's hella confusing at times. Like with Kenshi's 421, I saw someone list it as 333. When I went to the lab I was like: "wtf this string doesn't exist"
You hit the nail on the head. I swear up and down that some people have no idea what they're talking about sometimes.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Slightly off-topic but it's like TYM don't know their own strings lol. I see it a lot in moves that have 1+3 in them people would list them as 1+2. It's hella confusing at times. Like with Kenshi's 421, I saw someone list it as 333. When I went to the lab I was like: "wtf this string doesn't exist"
Well, to be fair... If I don't play a certain character, I don't know most of their strings. So maybe they aren't playing those characters?

Wigy

There it is...
Sorry, f12 or whatever the double lunging punch is. Im sure f412 is a string though?

The string with an overhead in the middle stringed into ex slow ball, then as they stand up string the double lunging punch into invisiblility. The cancel advantage from the f12 or whatever that string it, and the slow ball will allow you to get invisibility out

mamasau

Noob
Better just not to comment until you know. I try to stay away from commenting about characters I don't know about... unless I phrase shit as questions. lol
Yes there's a sort of inquisition, mainly if you're try to be useful or trying to learn and improving yourself.
Or high skilled player or gtfo :p

Wigy

There it is...
Lets not be drama queens. I haven't played the character in a long while but i had that setup and it worked fine. I've corrected myself and im sure if you'd thought about it you could see what i meant

If you fudge extending the F412 string you can do an ex invis and then follow up with either a slide or claw pounce. Once you are on top of your opponent, mix up low pokes, grabs, B32, B3 - DB2, F41, F412, B2 + some combo, and NJP attacks relentlessly. I'm finding that experienced players tend to block low while newer players tend to block high. The problem with B2 is that I lose track of where I'm at and miss since you have to be right on top and players will poke aimlessly hoping to hit you.

Jumping into players can work too but I've found some people throw an uppercut when they see the dust indicating that I just jumped.

Otherwise, I don't use invis that much. It really requires the enhanced version and EX slow ball more or less achieves the same purpose of letting you open up on an opponent, but invis is more effective against people who know how to read and block the F412 string.