What's new

Tech - Deceptive Repltile Invis setups

Kalaise

Noob
If anyone has any good options to utilize reptiles Invisibility(to silence everyone hating on it) feel free to share here. I am currently only using 2124 F12 DB2. Thats the best combo that ends in a hard knockdown I can think of, but if anyone has anything better I'd love to know.

Kalaise

Noob
I haven't tried any invis stuff because Im focusing on noxious but a good hard knockdown ender is F211+3
I've tried that and most people wakeup and knocks me out as I start :( I use claw as an ender because it provides a lot of distance between me and my opponent. Nobody plays deceptive :'(

EmoScoobyDoo

Maybe I'll have something to say ... Probably not
Well invis was so ineffective in MK9 so you cant really blame anyone.

Have you tried 2124 it gives a lot of distance

EmoScoobyDoo

just saw this, near the end of the video he cancels 123 into invis, so you can either end a combo with it for max time in invis or you can use it in the start of a combo

Kalaise

Noob
just saw this, near the end of the video he cancels 123 into invis, so you can either end a combo with it for max time in invis or you can use it in the start of a combo

Wow man great find, thanks so much :) love every opportunity to improve my reptile
wouldnt ex invis be faster? i know it uses meter but its an option.
Yes, EX invs is what I use, I feel reptile builds meter very quickly so its not a big deal for me to spend it on ex invs

Kalaise

Noob
Well invis was so ineffective in MK9 so you cant really blame anyone.

Have you tried 2124 it gives a lot of distance
didn't see that, yes I have tried it. im unable to use any specials out of that string, I can only connect F21 1+3 out of that

EmoScoobyDoo

Not as a starter. Like instead of

12~Fastball,njp,F41,F41~slide

Do

12~Fastball,njp,F41,2124, invis

I know you can't cancel out of it but unless you're fighting characters that have something that advances fast and far you can just do invis after recovery. And I find setups are always worth more than the couple percent slide adds

Kalaise

Noob
Not as a starter. Like instead of

12~Fastball,njp,F41,F41~slide

Do

12~Fastball,njp,F41,2124, invis

I know you can't cancel out of it but unless you're fighting characters that have something that advances fast and far you can just do invis after recovery. And I find setups are always worth more than the couple percent slide adds
I completely agree with that statement. thanks a lot for the useful info :) I'll try it out and leave feedback soon

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
If you want to get Invisibility after his combos, finish them with 1,4 MB Invis or Spit, 1,4 is a hard knock down with good cancel advantage.