What's new

I am a strong independent Joker player and I don't need no tier list to tell me hes good!

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
Obviously ppl didn't get my trolled thread about joker being ass and needing a ton of buffs (trait needs help though)
They will all learn the power if joker.

Neariak

LF New Main PST
I know, it just makes me a sad panda cause he's such an amazing character and I'd really hate for people to be deterred by the frothing at the mouth bashing of joker.

joker is beast... when i play koth people get really desperate cause they cant beat me and just resort to spamming deathstroke or superman to dethrone the mighty joker..5 spammers in a loby after 40 wins in a row lol

RYX

BIG PUSHER
joker is beast... when i play koth people get really desperate cause they cant beat me and just resort to spamming deathstroke or superman to dethrone the mighty joker..5 spammers in a loby after 40 wins in a row lol
Qwark28 I thought Joker beats Deathstroke? :rolleyes:

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
What i love about this game is the balance in between chars, i dont even think a D Tier needs to exist, maybe not even a C

when you play Mortal Kombat you know theres Chars that are just ass and always be ass, but in this game, everyone has Potential off winning a tournament, just some Chars left undiscovered

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
For who? The Joker? Do explain, I might pick the funny bastard up. :p
i was seeing his incorrect frame data and the person who used deathstroke was stupid enough to try firing twice in a row with pistols, rifles and shit, the guns wouldnt even come out so i assumed joker punished them.

He can only punish the assault rifle, naked or ex.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
i was seeing his incorrect frame data and the person who used deathstroke was stupid enough to try firing twice in a row with pistols, rifles and shit, the guns wouldnt even come out so i assumed joker punished them.

He can only punish the assault rifle, naked or ex.
...How does that make you feel?

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
The joker is not BOTTOM tier but right now he can't keep up with characters who have legit dirt when he struggles for an attempt to crossup.

That said, his trait needs to be fixed, with the HAs lasting permanently up until the third, some solid punishment % must be given to him and his low canister having way less recovery thus allowing him to move shortly after doing it would make him one of the best characters and viable to compete.

There also might be new setups he could have but all that is happening right now is that Cat or anybody else simply outplay their opponents.

If Joker doesn't get dirt discovered fast, that won't last long.

SLy

Noob
The game just came out weeks ago.. Its too early for bashing..

But you always gonna have a group of people who are anxious to find out whos the worst character in the game. Joker is hella good.. Its gonna take a while for them to see

RYX

BIG PUSHER
The game just came out weeks ago.. Its too early for bashing..

But you always gonna have a group of people who are anxious to find out whos the worst character in the game. Joker is hella good.. Its gonna take a while for them to see
You're also going to have people looking for the best.

We'll see how Joker stands the test of time.

Neariak

LF New Main PST
You're also going to have people looking for the best.

We'll see how Joker stands the test of time.
The only other characters that have interested me other then Mr.J (And this is if he somehow ends up being Kano which I doubt) or I get bored of him are

Sinestro, Mainly cause I loved Freddy and had a blast zoning people. Not to mention dropping meteors on peoples heads brings me a great deal of pleasure.

Batman, cause hes Batman.

and finally Black Adam, his move set looks like a lot of fun.

Daniel Aiden

Unknown-Member31
bro i learned and played stryker almost two years after release because i liked that character. i was a day 1 Kung Lao and i drop him for stryker. fuck the lier lists if you like the joker play him and you will be fine.

Gemakai

Just Go Loo-oo-ney!
Uh... there's a tierlist?
Just based on one guy's opinion, though he admits it's mainly based on his own known knowledge. He's changed it a bit to move some characters around (ie. Joker went up a little bit), but Joker's still bottom in his mind.

Personally, I think Joker's kinna low-mid to mid tier at best. Some of his moves just don't seem worth using except for flashiness (such as the regular laughing gas and the crowbar), but his unblockable setups and the damage he can get off them are admirable. You just got to play smart with Joker and at this point in the game, most people don't want to do that. They just want to win easily.