What's new

I’m loving this Johnny Cage announcer voice so far. Think we’ll get any more?

stokedAF

casual kahnage
No he’s quoting JC. He yells that when you select Shao Kahn, lol.
Lmao! No shit that’s awesome. I played nightwolf yesterday so I had no idea.

I’m so glad I got the cage announcer. I put in work for that shit and I was worried it was going to go over 10% while I was at work. It ended up at like 8 something :)

Gotta let my salt out here:

I was in the estimated Top 7% When I stopped playing on Monday night,
came back after work on Tuesday to Top 10.01%
-_-

I spent most of my time this week playing these towers over and over for skins I'm likely not going to use. And on top of that it lets me know about the 0.01% to rub it in lmao.
Blegh.

Edit: Love that they added more announcers, Just way too discouraged to try to go for it again. Time better spent in practice mode : \

stokedAF

casual kahnage
Gotta let my salt out here:

I was in the estimated Top 7% When I stopped playing on Monday night,
came back after work on Tuesday to Top 10.01%
-_-

I spent most of my time this week playing these towers over and over for skins I'm likely not going to use. And on top of that it lets me know about the 0.01% to rub it in lmao.
Blegh.

Edit: Love that they added more announcers, Just way too discouraged to try to go for it again. Time better spent in practice mode : \
I was so worried about this. Exact same shit. I would have been PISSED.

Gaxkang

Banned
I'll try to get the voice I guess the next time the Race resets.

I still think it should have just been unlocked as a gift. ;)

But yeah they should have a Shang one.

Last edited:
Watched every streamed major, Cetrion vs Scorpion the Cetrion wins everytime.
You forget to mention, that Cetrion tends to be Dragon. You know, probably, the second best NRS player. Of course if there is a big skill gap between players, the matchup is not that important. But to say Cetrion wins the Scorpion matchup, is the biggest dellusion I've ever read.

kantboy-2

Ripper
Kronika when you link mobile.
Shao Kahn when you complete tutorial.
Johnny when you're 10% or lower % in ToT.

Can't wait for Raiden and Shang should be an announcer, but we get EDM Sub instead.