What's new

Match-up Discussion hypothetical Old vs. Young MK9 Team Battle

New Blood vs. Old Guard

• Total voters

gdf

Noob
I think you should add more people, because more often that not, one or more of the participants(for pre-planned events) in question do not arrive due to some sort of extenuating circumstance.

A little food for thought.

GRieVeR_SKeiTH

bad player
Old wins this free because there is no way Wafflez's downplaying, the Terry's hype, and Curbo's surliness functions as a team.

my question: Who would win in a hand to hand fight between CD Prime and ForeverKing?
personally I can't bet against CD

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
but looks at the top players in the NBA that are candidates for MVP/all star players: LBJ, Durant, derrick rose, paul George, kyrie irving, etc. youngsters be having talent.
Of course youngsters have talent. Experience IMO will win out most consistently though.

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
Young Wafflez and I were discussing this yesterday and we felt it should be taken to TYM as a poll.

Discuss.

always wanna see something like this, and didn't it happen once before with curbo forever king and so on, on the young team?

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
So U20 vs 30U? Besides @gga 16bit the past is the past. The youngsters have leveled up. I believe the youngsters will take it. Have you seen recent tourny play from some MK players specifically the old timers? LUL

Of course youngsters have talent. Experience IMO will win out most consistently though.
interesting and good point, but I feel that we'd win bcuz of our reactions. We are going to be better with those bcuz of our age, also I just feel that the young players have been practicing harder since IGAU came out. We'll be better prepared.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
Well, the one thing that can't be taught is tourney nerves, so when money/tourney is on the line, the big boys come out to play. Hopefully it's streamed/recorded and it's a close match

I have old skool peoplez winning with the following happening (assuming it's tommy's team and he's the anchor (unadvisable since MIT or King are probably the best players on his team imo), also a sortof random guess on the order):
Brady bodies curbo
Denzell beats brady and does the bernie
Denzell beats CD and does the bernie
Maxter beats Denzell
maxter vs king.... that's hard as hell to call... probably king.
Pig beats king in a nailbiter
MIT beats pig and does the bernie
16 bit beats MIT
16 bit bodies wafflez

Onilordasmodeus

My GT: UncappedWheel82
This thread just make me feel more old. I know the other "old heads" are probably in the same boat, but I'm been playing MK now LONGER than some of these "youngsters" have been around. All I can say is wow...and good stuff all around.

GGA Wafflez

the kid
my team is filled with probably the best/funnest/most intellectual players (in terms of matchups) in this community. with that said, as captain (dont ask me how i became captain) of this team, i plan to lead us to victory and hold it over 16 bit's head hold that

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade
As a warm-up/pre-cursor to this hypothetical event, 16 Bit and I were discussing a team GGA version of the same format, but 3 players over 30, and then 3 players under 20. These are the teams (MK and IGAU both being played?)

Elders:
HAN (old as dirt)
16 Bit
Slips

Minors:
Pimpimjim
Fill Pops
Wafflez

Do you younglings accept? We should stream this for sure!

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
So smoke, KL, Kabal/cage, ?,? Vs Kitana, Kenshi, Cyrax, kitana, Sub Zero. I think the youngsters have a better character selection, since mit and djt play like 100 characters...

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta