What's new

Match-up Discussion hypothetical Old vs. Young MK9 Team Battle

New Blood vs. Old Guard

• Total voters

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Young Wafflez and I were discussing this yesterday and we felt it should be taken to TYM as a poll.

Let's say Tommy and I captained teams of old vs. young 5 vs. 5. The participates are in their prime. Which team would come out on top?

Team Young:
GGA Wafflez
Forever King
Curbo
DJT
MIT

Team Old:
GGA 16 Bit
Pig of the Hut
Maxter
CD Prime
Tom Brady

Discuss.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
These are the teams Tommy and I chose.

I want to point out that in tournament results the old team has a significant advantage against young. For example, old man Pig has personally beaten 4 of the 5 youngsters.

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
Personally I think the youngsters have better raw ability, but whether or not the youngsters nerves could hold out...

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
BTW I believe the age cutoffs we agreed on were under 20 and over 30.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
i doubt sonic fox would be able to make evo. Lets only suggest people we KNOW are going atm

This is a hypothetical.

Anyway, if you think Sonic Fox should have been on the team then yell at Tommy. This was his choice. TBH I think his team makes sense though. Young Fox is a good player but so are the others and they have better character selections.

LEGEND

YES!
This is a hypothetical.

Anyway, if you think Sonic Fox should have been on the team then yell at Tommy. This was his choice. TBH I think his team makes sense though. Young Fox is a good player but so are the others and they have better character selections.
i'm not saying any one person deserves to be on the team more than anyone else. I just don't think Sonic Fox will be able to attend EVO

If we really wanted to possibly organize this we should start off with people we know are going

BTW I believe the age cutoffs we agreed on were under 20 and over 30.
man young team all day, we'd just put denzell at anchor with that deadly cyrax and put wafflez as our starting fighter bcuz I believe his deadly execution nd footsies would set the tempo for us and give us great momentum.