What's new

Match-up Discussion hypothetical Old vs. Young MK9 Team Battle

New Blood vs. Old Guard

• Total voters

SatsuiYesHadou

Yung Kneecaps
fox the youngest high lvl mk player I believe (only like 14), and yeah denzell looks like he 25 or something with dat beard haha.
I don't think you've played me lately lol and without ever counterpicking jk hahaha I would get bodied ._. But you do know that everyone that gets bodied by sonic fox literally all look like they never heard of mileena before right? He's still one of the best but either you or curbo are the best and then djt, sonic, tommy wafflez and then me I just get bodied by tyrant everywhere I go :p

If this was for injustice though then I would immediately be on point for team young blud suwoo ;)

I don't think you've played me lately lol and without ever counterpicking jk hahaha I would get bodied ._. But you do know that everyone that gets bodied by sonic fox literally all look like they never heard of mileena before right? He's still one of the best but either you or curbo are the best and then djt, sonic, tommy wafflez and then me I just get bodied by tyrant everywhere I go :p

If this was for injustice though then I would immediately be on point for team young blud suwoo ;)
haha so far I am free in IGAU, 0 2 then dq'd....., evo will change that ;)