What's new

HYPEST MOMENT OF FINAL ROUND 19 - KillTron vs EVB Viking 305

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
I am glad i know his tag now. I have seen him at other events. Watched him play MK9 and he was good. Taking games off good MK9 players. Never saw his matches in MKX except a few glimpses. Knew he was good but fuck that was amazing.

oaoo94

Owner of HAZARDOUS Gaming
I played him before he left to Final Round. Never thought he was gunna get this kinda hype lol

But good shit to Killtron. He deserves it.

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
It sucks I missed it live, but I am glad the moment was captured from someone other than the stream. If someone can leave the actual stream timestamp I will add it to the OP.

Goat-City

Banned
What was hype about this other than the fact that everyone thought he was 10 years old? Looks like mediocre play from both of them to me.

Goat-City

Banned
Because it was a young kid with a disability stepping up and having success, and the community was supportive and showed respect.
If he was really a little kid then I'd understand, but now that it's known he's not then it's not very exciting no matter how many people are screaming in the background. I didn't even enjoy it much on stream when I thought it was a 10 year old girl because the play was lame save a few clutch moments. I don't see why the disability is relevant either, especially since it's only physical.

If he was really a little kid then I'd understand, but now that it's known he's not then it's not very exciting no matter how many people are screaming in the background. I didn't even enjoy it much on stream when I thought it was a 10 year old girl because the play was lame save a few clutch moments. I don't see why the disability is relevant either, especially since it's only physical.
Oh, so you're not impressed? Damn. We have to cancel all the hype, guys.

TackyHaddock

Salty Mashers Krew
"Especially since it's only physical"

The poor kid is in a wheelchair, do you know what it's like to not be able to walk? Didn't think so, stop being an entitled prick

Goat-City

Banned
"Especially since it's only physical"

The poor kid is in a wheelchair, do you know what it's like to not be able to walk? Didn't think so, stop being an entitled prick
Entitled to what? Tacky, do you really believe someone should get treated differently based on their physical state in any way? I know if I was in a wheel chair it would disgust me if I knew I was getting treated better because of it. If it was a mentally challenged kid then I'd be impressed, but I don't think being in a wheel chair makes it harder to play video games. You really deserve some major insults but I can't get infracted again lol.

Airvidal

"You play weird" It's called being unorthodox ;)
Stop hating because a disabled person is doing better than you.

Side note: Guys I was screaming, going crazy at home(by myself) while he was winning, so much hype!! :D

Tim Static

Adminerator
Entitled to what? Tacky, do you really believe someone should get treated differently based on their physical state in any way? I know if I was in a wheel chair it would disgust me if I knew I was getting treated better because of it. If it was a mentally challenged kid then I'd be impressed, but I don't think being in a wheel chair makes it harder to play video games. You really deserve some major insults but I can't get infracted again lol.
confused-1.jpg