What's new

Tech - Hunter Hunter Trap That Breaks Armor New Setup (Revised)

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
Haha yes I am that josh360
Dude. You were one of my favorite Marvel players even till now. Hell i played Iron Man because so. And your Romneto vs WorldMatchue videos were hilarious.
Glad youre playing the character i am as well. And good to see you surface man.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
Dude. You were one of my favorite Marvel players even till now. Hell i played Iron Man because so. And your Romneto vs WorldMatchue videos were hilarious.
Glad youre playing the character i am as well. And good to see you surface man.
Ha-ha thanks man I appreciate your comment. I've been more behind the scenes with this game. I was one of the original testers so even if I don't have time to play, this game holds some sentinemental value to me.

JLU51306

Bzzzt *Paging Doctor Fate*
Updated OP guys. Different setup. Thanks for pointing out something i completely overlooked.
Yeah, I had the same issue where I uploaded a similar video without even thinking about techrolling, and just took it down once I realized lol

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
Ha-ha thanks man I appreciate your comment. I've been more behind the scenes with this game. I was one of the original testers so even if I don't have time to play, this game holds some sentinemental value to me.
Hope to see you around in this man. I havent seen J360 in forever. Not even in UMvC3 which wasnt too much a shocker, after reading Romnetos thoughts on it.
Still play by any chance?