What's new

Tech - Hunter Hunter Trap That Breaks Armor New Setup (Revised)

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
Hey guys here is a quick video of the hunter trap that i put together to really single out your options on wake up. I'm sure a tighter version will be found however i've had the most success with this one so far.

REVISED: So i have uploaded a revised version of the trap that is much tighter, it negates wakeups and instead of using your meter on the trap now you can just use it on the air disc to setup a trap.

Last edited:

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
You close to what I found.... really close what I found is very lethal I'm hesitant on posting it though...

JLU51306

Bzzzt *Paging Doctor Fate*
What about tech rolls? It looks like a techroll + wakeup will escape it.
I've been doing both 32 and trap as well as NJP and trap, and while it works on most wakeups, but techrolling and wakeup escapes it unless you can predict the techroll and throw the trap out far, but it doesn't allow you the time to run in before the wakeup starts for any added pressure.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
What about tech rolls? It looks like a techroll + wakeup will escape it.
I've been doing both 32 and trap as well as NJP and trap, and while it works on most wakeups, but techrolling and wakeup escapes it unless you can predict the techroll and throw the trap out far, but it doesn't allow you the time to run in before the wakeup starts for any added pressure.
Updated OP guys. Different setup. Thanks for pointing out something i completely overlooked.

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
I have a set up that stuffs wake ups and gives you a full combo so far it stops takeda ex Tele erron black ex slide and sub ex slide have to test reptile slide

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
I have a set up that stuffs wake ups and gives you a full combo so far it stops takeda ex Tele erron black ex slide and sub ex slide have to test reptile slide
sweet, can't wait to see it. This setup converts into a full combo too, ya just need to burn yet another meter lol

Malices' World

LOL!! @.@
Hey guys here is a quick video of the hunter trap that i put together to really single out your options on wake up. I'm sure a tighter version will be found however i've had the most success with this one so far.

REVISED: So i have uploaded a revised version of the trap that is much tighter, it negates wakeups and instead of using your meter on the trap now you can just use it on the air disc to setup a trap.

@pretty flocko