What's new

Human ignorance rolled into one stupid woman

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
It's absolutely mind blowing that people can be this ignorant.

On a UK television show called "This Morning", a former star on the show "The Apprentice" called Katie Hopkins gives her opinion on a childs first name, and how her perception of those children is judged instantly, meaning she refuses to let her own children hang out with them.

Basically, if you have a first name that she thinks sounds like it isn't middle class and above, you're a scumbag and her children are too good to play with you.

What do you guys think of this?

SilverKeyMan

Dropping Combos like a MotherFucker!
Keep in mind that my opinion is that of a teacher, dealing with hundreds of students per day. I've worked in two school districts, and have friends working in other Canadian provinces that have noticed the same trends with the same names. However, I disagree 100% with the "class" argument, and I do give each student I meet a fair shot.

Given Names: Certain names DO result in kids that are more likely to be little shitheads.

Surnames: If you are in a small town, yeah, surnames mean a lot. When I look at my class list and see that I'm teaching a younger sibling of a student with parent-supported behavioral or attendance issues, I cringe. And for the record, some parents support a lot, like taking a week off school to get good at the new COD game because "they were really excited about it".

It's like Stephen King says, "most rich people are as boring as old, dead dog shit."

Because if your kids were to befriend children different from them they might learn to think outside the box and not to judge people on the most superficial of things.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
This is absolutely the most idiotic thing I've ever heard. I'm even surprised/sickened that I watched this whole segment.

This is just repulsing in the grand scheme of the world. This lady seriously deserves the worst.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Dude, she's got a point, why should my children ever value friendship in someone named Ryan when based off of my experience, he'll most likely jab their faces in within 6 frames?

In all seriousness, I've never heard societal madness like this. What the actual fuck...

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
This just shows that discrimination is just human nature. Hate towards something creates a group made of those who hate that something. And that allows socializing and a sense of team spirit(for a lack of a better term).

SaJa

FH_FenriR
It's absolutely mind blowing that people can be this ignorant.

On a UK television show called "This Morning", a former star on the show "The Apprentice" called Katie Hopkins gives her opinion on a childs first name, and how her perception of those children is judged instantly, meaning she refuses to let her own children hang out with them.

Basically, if you have a first name that she thinks sounds like it isn't middle class and above, you're a scumbag and her children are too good to play with you.

What do you guys think of this?
Well, if my child is telling me that he's gonna play with ketshup, mustard and f0xygrandpa I will probably tell him to give up drugs and change friends. x)

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
What do I think ketchup? First off I think you should be at college you lazy bastard rather than watching shitty late morning tv in this god forsaken country.second of all anything that any retard has to say,who ever appeared on the apprentice is irrelevant anyway due to the fact that you'd have to be a complete idiot to be on the show in the first place.why the fuck if u were a genuinely intelligent person would you want to waste 12 weeks of your life being talked down to by a over animated lion with a inferiority complex? Fuck the apprentice and fuck the stupid candidates! Btw is was eliminated week 1 last year.

REO

Undead
um what she speaks is kinda true.

i know a bunch of ppl who are called bill who are usually emotional wrecks.

theres these 2 dudes in my class called mario and all they do is whine and bitch all day

then there is this guy called brant who works at the haircut shop and either when i walk in hes all mad about life or super excited to be to be living in todays world. talk about bipolar

sorry but from my personal exp i agree with what the woman says. names do usually show what kind of person some1 is

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
um what she speaks is kinda true.

i know a bunch of ppl who are called bill who are usually emotional wrecks.

theres these 2 dudes in my class called mario and all they do is whine and bitch all day

then there is this guy called brant who works at the haircut shop and either when i walk in hes all mad about life or super excited to be to be living in todays world. talk about bipolar

sorry but from my personal exp i agree with what the woman says. names do usually show what kind of person some1 is

lmao I don't even!

TaffyMeat

Infinite Meter Kombos
Dude, she's got a point, why should my children ever value friendship in someone named Ryan when based off of my experience, he'll most likely jab their faces in within 6 frames?

In all seriousness, I've never heard societal madness like this. What the actual fuck...
Ryan Reynolds. I rest my case.

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
Who let that inbred on the show to begain with?
ah that's the great British media for u,kinda the same logic As a weirdo like me getting paid to listen to people's obsessions with blasting diarrhoea into their own cum. I often ask myself 'why am I qualified to do this again?'

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
ah that's the great British media for u,kinda the same logic As a weirdo like me getting paid to listen to people's obsessions with blasting diarrhoea into their own cum. I often ask myself 'why am I qualified to do this again?'

I graduated on Tuesday Einstein :D