What's new

Hum..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one who thinks Lobo is pretty terrible? Has no range attack what so ever, has really slow combos and jump like he's on the moon. I really think they should nerf him up a bit because no one is playing him right now. Oh and maybe it's because you can't play him if the other person didn't buy it, which is bullshit to me

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
lol dlc problem is already fixed , ppl who dont have him must download compatibility pack in order to play online.

zydrate101

XBL: zydrate101
Am I the only one who thinks Lobo is pretty terrible? Has no range attack what so ever, has really slow combos and jump like he's on the moon. I really think they should nerf him up a bit because no one is playing him right now. Oh and maybe it's because you can't play him if the other person didn't buy it, which is bullshit to me
not true they just need to have downloaded the compatibility pack with the batman flashpoint skin.

This character dominates the mid/sweep range
And players can play against lobo if they don't have him. They can even play him in online practice mode for free. And da faq, you say he sucks and they should of nerfed him up a bit? Not one thing you say is sensible. Close thread?

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
No. I don't think the same...:16Bit

Dulllyanna

You're going to shoot guns at me?
"No attack range." Yeah it's not like he has 3 as an 11 frame poke that doesn't stick his hurtbox out, AAs fantastically (And his AA combo from it leads into his staple oki mixup) and is safe on block against everything that isn't Superman's super (Which if he has to make safe, he can use meter to be +). Nor does he have one of the best dashes in the game, both in overall speed + distance or the fact that it goes under highs. Seriously though, he doesn't need to jump anyways to start his gameplan, and his chains are good ranged block punishment. If you haven't fought Green Lantern using a character who can't punish Lantern's Might outside of close range, then you don't understand how good Lobo has it in that department too. Yes landing his command grab in neutral requires a lot of respect, but it's not like Lobo doesn't have ways to easily enforce that.

As for his close mixup game, he's also got a 10 frame low string that's + on block, only interruptable by supers, and gives him a free shell if you so choose. Players with bad reactions or who are unfamiliar with the character will get bodied by b2u1, and even if they do instant jd3 is safe and unreactable if you do it right. Oh and both those options lead into the aforementioned oki that literally forces them to wakeup attack if they don't want to get thrown for about 40% damage with meter. Said combo also leads back into the same wakeup situation. Lobo can both force and capitalize on respect, and when he does he gets to run a strong offense with fewer variables than a significant portion of the cast, and he has the damage to back it up. I'm not saying he's automatically top tier, but with a bit of exploration it's clear that he's a legitimate character at the least.

Dulllyanna

You're going to shoot guns at me?
I'm eating a late lunch right now so I have time to waste :)

It's kinda funny, I think I've made more posts arguing that characters in this game aren't weak in this game than any other. Not because this is the most balanced FG ever (Though so far it seems to be strong in that department outside of really bad matchups), but it attracts even worse players then MK9 did lol.

Ok maybe I should be more specific on this, First I didn't know they patched the lobo for online I know day 1 you couldn't play him if your opponent didn't bought it. Second, you got 9 charac on Injustice roster that are about keep away as you guy call it, with almost every other charac having a tool to counteract. Lobo doesn't. I think if your going to create new characters for your game, your best option is to make them sell as much as possible right? A lot of people don't buy Lobo just because he's a charging type, not very interesting for this type of play

Vagrant

Noob
Has no range attack what so ever, has really slow combos and jump like he's on the moon. I really think they should nerf him up a bit because no one is playing him right now.
I didn't have cancer before reading this.

I was 100% Cancer free....

Those were the days.....

...But now... Now things have changed....

I don't think they'll ever be the same to be honest....

It's ok... I'll enjoy the time I have left on this earth...

....I've even heard they have support groups for people living with this sort of thing....

..I sure will miss my family dearly when my body can no longer fight off this terrible disease....

This is your fault OP....

Your fault.

...I just want you to know that...

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Wow guys, elitist much? Don't be the starcraft community please. I'd love to offer advice, but I don't have lobo yet.

Vagrant

Noob
Wow guys, elitist much? Don't be the starcraft community please. I'd love to offer advice, but I don't have lobo yet.
I'm sick of the "elitist much?" shit dude.

It's not my fucking problem that people don't learn about their character or the game before coming onto the damn forums and clogging them up with invalid complaints. He doesn't even know what a fucking nerf is yet he has no problem devoting a thread to bitching about a character.

Fuck that. Do your research before posting or don't cry "elitist" when people call you on your bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.