What's new

How's this game doing in your community or circle of friends?

Has your community stuck with Injustice?

• Yes, they're playing it quite actively and loving it.

Votes: 34 69.4%
  • Yes, but A LOT of people have dropped it and many who play don't like it.

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • No, my XBL/PSN group has dropped it by large.

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • No, and even my offline scene has dropped it.

Votes: 5 10.2%

• Total voters

Primiera

Wonderful Woman
In my case, my online circle of friends on XBL has already dropped Injustice, by and large. Of around ten people who got the game, only one still plays it occasionally, while the rest have gone back to their old stand-by fighters. While these players aren't MK players for the most part, they are all serious about fighting games, and have all come to the conclusion they personally didn't like it.

This isn't a bashing Injustice thread, but from my experience in this, the game might just be a flavor of the month for most players, even beyond the Mr. Smiths and John Qs who picked the game up to play with their favorite super hero or villain. How has your set of friends taken to Injustice? Of the people who've stayed, are they into MK in general? And of the ones you know have gone already, do they just not like the game?

My friends haven't played it nearly as much as MK due to the lack of tag mode. With MK we would all play each other at someone's house and had a lot of fun but the lack of tag in this game means two people at the least are always watching.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
My "fight club" group has been solely a Capcom group. They focus on Mahvel and SFIV. I have one person in the group who stuck it out with NRS games though, but we don't really play.

Whenever I would make it to the group meet ups, they would have their setups all close together, and then I would be like the black sheep who played it off in the distance from them. Needless to say, I usually don't go to the meetings anymore, more for personal time reasons, but still I felt like I was wasting my time anyway.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Most of my friends list is still playing -- and there are some really good players I've come across. Average competition in this game seems a lot higher than MK9.

G4S Ermacio

Orbs... Orbs everywhere
Team Yardley is doing pretty good, me, soapboxfan, and ozzy are still pretty into it, but drflash is really bad and says he is dropping it

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
Team Yardley loves it. I love it probably he most. Although DrFlash44 is having some problems, he is getting used to it.