What's new

How would you design MK v.s. SF?

DragonPick

I don't play Runescape
I wanted to type stuff up, but I think there's going to be too much negativity in this thread. What if there was a perfect block button? The game is primarily hold back, but holding another button gives you a block that slowly drains meter or whatever and blocks everything, or at least acts like an MK block

I think the better choice would be Marvel vs DC, at least it would be easier.
maybe that should be a thread too. It sounds fun

SLy

Noob
They'd never agree on balance. You buy any of the Marvel vs DC comics back in the 90's?
I think I have one. It's the most natural concept, but they're a business. Can you imagine the Dark Phoenix shit, but instead of it raping Capcom or Marvel characters it rapes Superman? lol. DC would never allow that.
That's why im so confused on why its not going to happen as a videogame.. It would be up to the players imagination to decide who would beat who. So then none of it can be official..

Skarlet vs Juri. Blood fetish meet crazy fetish. *Drools*

1. In order to please SF producers, fatalities can only be done when a MK character faces another MK character .... when a MK character fights a SF character, fatalities are automatically turned OFF
Actually a few ,and I do mean a FEW, Street Fighter...fighters actually do kill their foes. Mainly Akuma. This could be the one time where we see what horrible unspeakable thing he does when the screen normally turns black.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
but lbsh b2block is not mk and it never will be. it's just one of those things that make mk , mortal kombat.
I disagree. B2block makes more sense and is much easier to do in the heat of battle than holding an extra button. What makes mk Mortal Kombat is the -alities.