What's new

How will NRS and WB deal with Injustice 1 "deaths"?

Baconlord

Proud follower of the church of Cetrion
NRS will disregard the Injustice comics continuity where they see fit to, just like they did with MK9 continuity for MKX.
the injustice comic is a much bigger deal then the mkx comic. I'm pretty sure it's one of dc's best selling comic for awhile now. I highly doubt it will be like the mkx comic were they just ignore some stuff. plus it's a comic book game they can come up with a reason to justify anything.

Ryu Hayabusa

Filthy Casual
Believe it or not after justice league suicide squad is the most important DC team, after JL dark and authority movies titans won't even be on radar. Dick will survive because he is batman character.

Think Simon or Jessica will be a green lantern in this game as they were not in the injustice comic or game so the GL problem is easy to get around. Most villains are locked up except a few that are dead like trickster and heatwave.
NRS can still use the heroes that are still alive. Plus there is a ton of heroes that were not mentioned in the comics such as the two GL's I mentioned, blue beetle, black lightning. NRS are not really short on heroes they can use if they decide to focus completely on the regime universe.

omooba

fear the moobs
simple revenant batman :DOGE lol obviously alternate timelines but revenants would be sooooo much cooler

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
Believe it or not after justice league suicide squad is the most important DC team, after JL dark and authority movies titans won't even be on radar. Dick will survive because he is batman character.
Its already been said many times that Dick came back as the new deadman.

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
NRS will disregard the Injustice comics continuity where they see fit to, just like they did with MK9 continuity for MKX.
What in MKX disregarded the continuity of MK9?

Also that would be pretty dumb for Injustice with the hugely successful tie in comic and everything.

For people talking about Dick:

Silver_Shadow

Crazy Mexican
I never liked the concept of alternate universe, give me some actual villains instead of heroes wearing alt costumes being villains.

Cut the useless character such as killer frost, bane, teen titans and focus on justice league and villains.
Excuse you!!! Teen Titans are not useless!! UGH

That would be a boring game. And just so you know they already tried that concept with JL Heroes. It didn't take off like Injustice did! ;)

Silver_Shadow

Crazy Mexican
What is this blasphemy?!!

Teen Titans already have 3 animated series under their belt, 2 animated movies (a third coming next year), 2 video games, and are a part of Injustice (Cyborg, Raven, Nightwing, Blue Beetle so far). They also have 2 comic series (Teen Titans and Titans) with possibly a third coming in Rebirth wave 2 (Young Justice). They're also a huge merchandise seller for DC, so the fact that you think JLD or Authority will surpass them or even get a movie before them is laughable lol. Geoff has said DC/WB has big plans for the Titans coming up. ;)

Ryu Hayabusa

Filthy Casual
What is this blasphemy?!!

Teen Titans already have 3 animated series under their belt, 2 animated movies (a third coming next year), 2 video games, and are a part of Injustice (Cyborg, Raven, Nightwing, Blue Beetle so far). They also have 2 comic series (Teen Titans and Titans) with possibly a third coming in Rebirth wave 2 (Young Justice). They're also a huge merchandise seller for DC, so the fact that you think JLD or Authority will surpass them or even get a movie before them is laughable lol. Geoff has said DC/WB has big plans for the Titans coming up. ;)
JLD is getting an animated movie this year and live action movie is in development.
Swamp thing had his own movie.
Constantine had his own movie and video game.

Cyborg was member of justice league in injustice. Blue beetle is not a member of teen titans and dick is batman character.

Once JLD and authority movies hit theatres titans will be history.

Silver_Shadow

Crazy Mexican
JLD is getting an animated movie this year and live action movie is in development.

Swamp thing had his own movie.

Constantine had his own movie and video game.

Cyborg was member of justice league in injustice.

Blue beetle is not a member of teen titans and dick is batman character.

Once JLD and authority movies hit theatres titans will be history.
I am aware that JLD is getting an animated movie early next year, but so are the Teen Titans. As for the live action JLD movie, well that's been cancelled or according to the last report it's dead in the water. Maybe if the animated movie is successful it'll be resurrected.

Swamp Thing had his own movie decades ago, cool character but he isn't comparable to the Titans.

I'll give you Constantine despite the fact that the movie and game were mediocre. He also had his own tv show for 13 episodes.

Cyborg and Raven were former Titans. They even talk about it during story mode. They still count as Titans in my book.

Nightwing is a Batman character, nobody is arguing that, but he's also heavily associated with the Titans as well. Its his team! He's a Titan!

As for Blue Beetle, well they say a picture is worth a thousand words... About two, just to show you Jaime is indeed a Titan (comic and cartoon)...

Ryu Hayabusa

Filthy Casual
I am aware that JLD is getting an animated movie early next year, but so are the Teen Titans. As for the live action JLD movie, well that's been cancelled or according to the last report it's dead in the water. Maybe if the animated movie is successful it'll be resurrected.

Swamp Thing had his own movie decades ago, cool character but he isn't comparable to the Titans.

I'll give you Constantine despite the fact that the movie and game were mediocre. He also had his own tv show for 13 episodes.

Cyborg and Raven were former Titans. They even talk about it during story mode. They still count as Titans in my book.

Nightwing is a Batman character, nobody is arguing that, but he's also heavily associated with the Titans as well. Its his team! He's a Titan!

As for Blue Beetle, well they say a picture is worth a thousand words... About two, just to show you Jaime is indeed a Titan (comic and cartoon)...

Having a movie is better than not having one. Animated JLD is coming this year, live action movie is in development(script is ready) and it is part of DCEU.

Nightwing is popular because he is Batman's sidekick, dick was popular before Teen titans and titans.

Brah there have been over 100 titans members that doesn't mean everyone is regular.

I have a feeling demon knights or wildcats will knock titans/teen titans out 5 most important DC teams once their movies are out and believe they are more likely to get a live action movie.

Isn't DC about a crapload of infinite dimensions and timelines?
This should pretty much cover any possible loose end about a character death and such.

I for one dislike the fact that my favorite character died and somehow he appeared from an infinite timeline bla bla bla...mainly I'm not a fan of the time paradox multiple dimension stuff.

But it's DC so I've gotten used to it. I'll be glad to have my chars back no matter if in the story they're actually an apparition of space/time continuum caused by Flash eating at McDonald's too fast or whatnot.
No no no, you got it all wrong, Flash causes the space/time reset when he is clipping his toenails in the bathroom at Burger King. <cue the slo mo camera zoom on the nail clipping falling on the floor>

Seriously, I hope NRS starts a new story-arc in Inj3. I would prefer a classic showdown of a good vs. bad scenario something like the Justice league taking on a few teams of evil villains all collaborating for the greater bad.

But boy would I love a Marvel vs DC game. God why can't such a thing happen in this day and age?

Silver_Shadow

Crazy Mexican
Having a movie is better than not having one. Animated JLD is coming this year, live action movie is in development(script is ready) and it is part of DCEU.

Nightwing is popular because he is Batman's sidekick, dick was popular before Teen titans and titans.

Brah there have been over 100 titans members that doesn't mean everyone is regular.

I have a feeling demon knights or wildcats will knock titans/teen titans out 5 most important DC teams once their movies are out and believe they are more likely to get a live action movie.
Last I checked the live action JLD was cancelled. As for the animated movie, it comes out early next year not this year (DC releases three a year).

Yeah, I'm not arguing any of that about Dick. All I'm saying is that the Teen Titans is to Nightwing what the Justice League is to Batman.

I know how many Titans there have been, I'm a fan of the franchise. Jaime was a main character until he went off with the JLI. Blue Beetle has also been a main character in multiple Titans related media, which is more than can be said for the vast majority of the Titans not named Robin, Raven, Starfire, Beast Boy or Cyborg. He's a Titan.

As for Demon Knights, Authority, Wildcats...etc now you're just yanking my chain. No way any of that happens before the Titans

SylverRye

Official Loop Kang Main
There were 2 universes right? So deaths dont really matter. In the alt universe shazam, joker, green arrow and some others died. They can just use the main dimension where literally anyone is alive. Deaths dont mean anything in comic books or nrs games.

Ryu Hayabusa

Filthy Casual
Last I checked the live action JLD was cancelled. As for the animated movie, it comes out early next year not this year (DC releases three a year).

Yeah, I'm not arguing any of that about Dick. All I'm saying is that the Teen Titans is to Nightwing what the Justice League is to Batman.

I know how many Titans there have been, I'm a fan of the franchise. Jaime was a main character until he went off with the JLI. Blue Beetle has also been a main character in multiple Titans related media, which is more than can be said for the vast majority of the Titans not named Robin, Raven, Starfire, Beast Boy or Cyborg. He's a Titan.

As for Demon Knights, Authority, Wildcats...etc now you're just yanking my chain. No way any of that happens before the Titans
JLD was never canceled, they have the script and they like it. It's not in active development but it is in development phase.

Wonder girl, terra, superboy, ravager, kid flash and many more have been on the roster of teen titans more than blue beetle.

Demon knights, Authority and wildcats will happen before titans/teen titans movie. Blue beetle might get his own movie but not the titans.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Teen Titans is a team from the 60s... there are tons of "versions"... but Blue Beatles is very much a member of the current Teen Titans.

Bomborge

Aspiring scrub
Yes there is an infinite number of universes. But that doesn't mean that they have to use them. Boon said they wanted to focus on the world of evil superman. So that could be not using other worlds in the story.
Also Dick Grayson-Nightwing is dead
But Damien Wanye took the mantle of nightwing.
All the GL's are dead basically. Hal is no longer a GL hes a yellow lantern. And his GL ring is gone i am pretty sure.
Wouldn't Simon Baz be a possibility? I can't remember whether Superman killed one of the guardians or the whole corps.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
Wouldn't Simon Baz be a possibility? I can't remember whether Superman killed one of the guardians or the whole corps.
Probably. A few are probably still alive. But i am pretty sure like 99% are dead including the guardians possibly.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Stop arguing with a person who thinks Justice League Dark would be on the big screen before the Teen Titans. Lol.
well in all fairness Justice League Dark nearly got out of development last year and we did see a live action version of Captain Boomerang before The Flash!!