What's new

Tech How to use the Shield Stance

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
Corner carry is similar and damage ranges from 41-49 depending on combo/interactible, and when I play WW, believe that I will torment in lasso 80% of the time or more but I won't throw out the option of doing 57% as a match closer (because I solidly believe WW only needs two combos to end a match) ;]
I will mess around with this in training. Good finds regardless.

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
Okay so the regular combo ( 22~4~mb tiara, b113, 23, b3, j3, b113~lasso grab) does 47 percent. Kiko 's combo does 55 for an extra bar... and you give up your oki. So by my judgement, this is pretty awesome for the kill ( 8 percent for a bar isnt too bad) but nothing else.

explain the D2 OTG
Corner carry is similar and damage ranges from 41-49 depending on combo/interactible, and when I play WW, believe that I will torment in lasso 80% of the time or more but I won't throw out the option of doing 57% as a match closer (because I solidly believe WW only needs two combos to end a match) ;]

And d2 OTG is used in a couple vids, I think the doomsday videos have an example of it (foxy vs noobed)

derOeler

Death comes to all!
Maybe I'm the creepy, weird WW that loves and lives in SS stance but this is what I use it for[...]
Man,..reading this just makes me wanna watch the next EVO seeing Foxy or some other worldclass WoWo take it to all of em cheap MMH, Aquaman (and for us WoWo players Green Lantern)-Players and perform really well...
Maybe win and really get all Fanboys to pick up some great and demanding character and level up.
Becuz.LBSH..to own with Wonder Woman on a high level in all mu you have to be really good/on point.

#elitism
#MMH_Haters_unit
#Go_Foxy

:D

Last edited:

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
Wonder woman takes some effort to get past the initial learning curve, but once you effectively start using both stances and are comfortable, her ridiculous offense makes her as brain-dead as the rest in a lot of matches. But I really want to see wonder woman start getting results in tournament too. Hopefully I can start going again and do some damage.

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
Wonder woman takes some effort to get past the initial learning curve, but once you effectively start using both stances and are comfortable, her ridiculous offense makes her as brain-dead as the rest in a lot of matches. But I really want to see wonder woman start getting results in tournament too. Hopefully I can start going again and do some damage.
To be honest her Lasso stance is so good I almost NEVER need to use it,even against the best I've come across online so far. :/ Its kinda lame.

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
Yeah. I really never need to switch, so who/when do you use SwoShi stance with WoWo?
Green lantern, Aquaman, lex at times.... and the rest of the cast for chip damage or defense. Lasso is good enough that you don't need shield, but that doesn't mean it isn't more efficient to use it in a lot of scenarios. I also sometimes look at my opponent as a player, if they are very very aggressive I'll use shield, just as an example.