What's new

Question - Kitana how to unlock Kitana's revenant and dark emperess costumes?

thank you kind sir for answering my simple question, unlike others, which tell me to do the obvious google/forum search, like i havent tried that yet, this forum search is not that well put together, and google can lead you to total bs for hours, i though why not try to ask the TYM community, im sure they could answer my simple question, and thanks again, ill get to work on it, recently picked up Mournful, and thought why not have some skins with it:D
It's more some of us find it funny you have the answers in the very thread you posted in yesterday that @AeroGrunt re-linked to for you in this thread.

Here, let me post the cut and paste from that same thread:

Kitana
  • Tournament
    (Complete Klassic Tower with Kitana or Krypt "Frozen Graves 1,6" 980 koins)
  • Revenant
    (Unlocked by giving a total of 250 respect points in KOTH)
  • Dark Empress
    (Complete 10 Living Towers)
  • Jingu
    (DLC - Samurai Pack - Released)
  • Klassic
    (Level a Character to Level 40 - Mobile App)
Note the pop up showing the unlocks don't always show, so go check your Kollection to see if it's unlocked once you meet the requirements.

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
I
It's more some of us find it funny you have the answers in the very thread you posted in yesterday that @AeroGrunt re-linked to for you in this thread.

Here, let me post the cut and paste from that same thread:

Kitana
  • Tournament
    (Complete Klassic Tower with Kitana or Krypt "Frozen Graves 1,6" 980 koins)
  • Revenant
  • Dark Empress
  • Jingu
    (DLC - Samurai Pack - Released)
  • Klassic
    (Level a Character to Level 40 - Mobile App)
Note the pop up showing the unlocks don't always show, so go check your Kollection to see if it's unlocked once you meet the requirements.
did it and its still not there, I remember I did all of this before on PS4 and I had to do many different things like special move level past 10, and so on for sum of the skins.

• Revenant
  • Dark Empress

• these 2 are wrong

• I'm afraid its a specific tower that may be gone by now. I hope not

MadeOfMetal

im in the same boat. i have tried everything and the game still hasnt unlocked the dark empress Kitana skin for me :/ tag me if you ever get it and tell me exactly how you did it.. ill do the same.
if I do I will, just not sure how ill confirm how I did it,

I

did it and its still not there, I remember I did all of this before on PS4 and I had to do many different things like special move level past 10, and so on for sum of the skins.

• Revenant
  • Dark Empress

• these 2 are wrong

• I'm afraid its a specific tower that may be gone by now. I hope not
No, the Revenant skin at least is correct. I verified it myself by doing it on July 1st.

For Dark Empress, I simply did it by doing Living Towers, but I didn't track how many, it just unlocked.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
thank you kind sir for answering my simple question, unlike others, which tell me to do the obvious google/forum search, like i havent tried that yet, this forum search is not that well put together, and google can lead you to total bs for hours, i though why not try to ask the TYM community, im sure they could answer my simple question, and thanks again, ill get to work on it, recently picked up Mournful, and thought why not have some skins with it:D
You made a thread asking how to unlock a skin even though you posted in the exact thread you require the day before and could've just looked at it again, we're just trying to understand how you managed to purposely avoid it.

MadeOfMetal

I got the Dark empress half way up another living tower, didn't even finish the tower!
nothing poped up(except the Dark Empress notification), I could check my offline states to see if I leveled specialmoves/fatalities/brutalities and so on and see what level they are at.

still working on Revenant
@DanCock

LeoMK29

Noob
I'm also one of those people that got Rev Kitana through giving out respect points. I was in AFK mode and kept checking this skins in practice mode and after a while it showed up as one of her skins. No notification popped up. PS4.

True

From Scrubs to Pros
I got the Dark empress half way up another living tower, didn't even finish the tower!
nothing poped up(except the Dark Empress notification), I could check my offline states to see if I leveled specialmoves/fatalities/brutalities and so on and see what level they are at.

still working on Revenant
@DanCock
So what u think is recommended to do to unlock the costume?

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
I just got Dark Empress by completing the 'Dead Forever' living tower using Kitana. It's the daily tower. It's only the second living tower I've done today and maybe only the third or fourth living tower I've ever done.

I got Revenant by playing KOTH and giving out lots of respect points after losing matches.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
I think a serious better question is how do you unlock classic milenna and kitana without the stupid mobile game?
If you're on XB1, download my profile under the online stats and then go back to the main menu. Load a Living Tower, back out back to the main menu. Repeat this entire process until the unlocks show up. I have everything. Name is the same as it is on here - John Grizzly.

If you're on XB1, download my profile under the online stats and then go back to the main menu. Load a Living Tower, back out back to the main menu. Repeat this entire process until the unlocks show up. I have everything. Name is the same as it is on here - John Grizzly.
I love you