What's new

Question - Kitana how to unlock Kitana's revenant and dark emperess costumes?

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
recently changed to XB1 from PS4 and i don't remember how i unlocked her costumes

i can't find it for sum reason, and really don't trust other sites, does anyone on TYM know how to unlock her costumes the right way?

it would be very much appreciated!

What is BUNKED!
Dark Empress

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/802908-mortal-kombat-x/71625001
says you need to achieve a gold rating on a living tower!
that is so bunked...

https://www.reddit.com/r/MortalKombat/comments/331gmx/dark_empress_kitana_is_unlocked_by_completing_10/
It doesn't matter if Kitana is in the tower, what medal you get or what character you use just complete 10 living towers and you'll unlock the skin (you get a trophy / achievement for it).
this is BS i did this and nothing!

Revenant Kitana

gamefaqs
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/802906-mortal-kombat-x/71671932
Give out 10 respect points, 10 times in KoTh Klassic. I did this through a mixture of both private and player matches. (actually not sure if it HAS to be klassic, but that's what i did)

Enjoy!

proof: (you don't get a pop up, the costume will just be there)
this is bs as ive stated i did this plus more!

prima games
http://www.primagames.com/games/mortal-kombat-x/feature/mortal-kombat-x-unlock-all-alternate-costumes
Kitana

Dark Empress Kitana
  • Get the Brotherhood of Shadows Faction to level 35
  • Beat the Premium Tower with Goro.
  • Earn gold in two different hourly Living Towers as Kitana.
Klassic Kitana

• Mortal Kombat X Mobile Game.
Revenant Kitana 2

• Earn gold in a Living Tower.
and once again both Revenant and Dark Empress was false!

so does anyone know the actual way to unlock them?

Last edited:

Baconlord

Proud follower of the church of Cetrion
You need a gold ranking in a tower to get the dark empress and if you give enough respect points in koth you get the revanent.

True

From Scrubs to Pros
I got a question I think Google can't answer. How do I get the variation of my main under my profile pic?

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
There's a thread that tells you how to unlock all the skins, use the search function and/or look through the forums first.

Edit: You are literally the last person who posted in the thread I'm talking about yesterday, how could you forget? Lol

There's a thread that tells you how to unlock all the skins, use the search function and/or look through the forums first.

Edit: You are literally the last person who posted in the thread I'm talking about yesterday, how could you forget? Lol
You're right, he was!

MadeOfMetal

You need a gold ranking in a tower to get the dark empress and if you give enough respect points in koth you get the revanent.
thank you kind sir for answering my simple question, unlike others, which tell me to do the obvious google/forum search, like i havent tried that yet, this forum search is not that well put together, and google can lead you to total bs for hours, i though why not try to ask the TYM community, im sure they could answer my simple question, and thanks again, ill get to work on it, recently picked up Mournful, and thought why not have some skins with it:D

MadeOfMetal

I've done it before. try doing a living tower instead of a classic.
thats what i did was living tower, and i did all this on my PS4 all skins unlocked, just can't confirm how i did it

i have given the internets purposed 250 respect points and or 10 respect points 10 times, in both KOTH and SKOTH im at a loss.

ive done about 35 towers at gold rating mixed between hourly like stated online and ive done daily

vcuzzo23

Looking for the MAWWPP Bucket!
I couldn't get the kitana dark empress when I kept doing towers with her and getting gold. Probably like 5. Get gold in an hourly tower with GORO and you'll get her. Thats how she unlocked for me... for the reveant just got her through gaining respect through KOTH matches

Now for the Klassic I still need and don't feel like grinding out the mobile game to level 40. So if anyone knows a way that is still available(tried the leaderboard hack doesn't work), please let the kommunity know!

Last edited:

MadeOfMetal

I couldn't get the kitana dark empress when I kept doing towers with her and getting gold. Probably like 5. Get gold in an hourly tower with GORO and you'll get her. Thats how she unlocked for me...
ill try it wait i dont have GORO on XB1

i didnt buy the pack, and promised not to until online is fixed

and personally i would rather not pay for goro this time around, untill he has a drastic balance change

vcuzzo23

Looking for the MAWWPP Bucket!
Shoot, I forgot GORO was a DLC which is bull. I heard someone say they did the hourly tower with ASSASSIN Kitty, got gold, and did a fatal on everyone and got it. Maybe give that a try.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
I got it by accident. No idea what I did.

Question: Why does MKX Kitana look more like Chyna than old Kitana?

What were they thinking? Did they think she needed to look more like Trap-Jaw from He-Man?

MadeOfMetal

I got it by accident. No idea what I did.

Question: Why does MKX Kitana look more like Chyna than old Kitana?

What were they thinking? Did they think she needed to look more like Trap-Jaw from He-Man?
that post made my day, i was dieing laughing

Reactions: GAV

chrisisnice

I'm a lover, not a fighter
I don't know how I got it... and and it did not fit in with any of the descriptions provided. I had not gone online, I played about 4 living towers (2 or 3 with Kitana) and never got bronze / silver / gold for any of them. Perhaps you can get it via one of the methods stated, but maybe it is also granted randomly aswell.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
im in the same boat. i have tried everything and the game still hasnt unlocked the dark empress Kitana skin for me :/ tag me if you ever get it and tell me exactly how you did it.. ill do the same.