What's new

Tech How to Punish Stage Interactables

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Nice video, but, I don't see how this can be done on reaction. You were doing it exactly at the same time they were grabbing the interactable. Also, for the jumping ones, can they not just bait you into MB b3/f3? Can you do this after you actually see them grab the interactable?

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Nice video, but, I don't see how this can be done on reaction. You were doing it exactly at the same time they were grabbing the interactable. Also, for the jumping ones, can they not just bait you into MB b3/f3? Can you do this after you actually see them grab the interactable?
You can absolutely do them on reaction. Right when Flash grabs the pig, I do it. You don't react until you see them grab the interactable.

I've done this online several times!!

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
Good stuff for putting this on video Konqrr, I've actually been doing this recently as well. You can definitely do this on reaction

Primiera

Wonderful Woman
Wow, and here I was thinking Atlantis's water blasts were a 100% free way to knock you back. Great info, though I do agree the community as a whole could make use of this info just as much as KF's community, if they don't already know.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Good luck
Armoring that pig on reaction. Lol.
Dude, I've done it! I don't do it every time, but it's possible with practice lol

Also, you can hold a f3/b3 and only MB when you see them go for it. This tactic is sort of useful against a slide happy Frost player... you can hold a f3 and use MB when you see her start the slide. Watch out for Iceberg though...

Risergy

Superscrub
Right when theory-fighting cynics on videos and forums started to kill my enthusiasm for the future of this game, leave it to Konqrr to remind me there's still people out there actively trying to figure new things out.

Rosegoddess3

Diamond Dust
Super awesome, thanks for the tech--gonna try it out. Also, thanks for the heads up on what can be done against slide happy KF players. I think I might be one of those and I need to be mindful of that, lol.

itskrd-eppostar

LordKILLERFROST
As a kf player i think i found two frame traps with a friend of mine and i wil show it to you all tonight when im finisht with my tourn

ZAV1010

[RS]ZAV
Dude, I've done it! I don't do it every time, but it's possible with practice lol

Also, you can hold a f3/b3 and only MB when you see them go for it. This tactic is sort of useful against a slide happy Frost player... you can hold a f3 and use MB when you see her start the slide. Watch out for Iceberg though...
With some practice to learn the timing I could see this being pulled off by reaction in games and online.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
With some practice to learn the timing I could see this being pulled off by reaction in games and online.
People picking the Atlantis stage are in for a rude awakening when they thing cornering themselves will save them lol

DGOD PSYCHO

#YOLOSWAGMUFFIN
You don't even have to do these on reaction, you can tell by how they move whether they want the interactable. Good stuff i already knew this but this is great for the people who don't know.
Konqrr im about to drop a Flash interactable combo video. (its literally madness.)
This is also for the people who don't think Gadget/non power characters think they have an interactable disadvantage.

ZAV1010

[RS]ZAV
People picking the Atlantis stage are in for a rude awakening when they thing cornering themselves will save them lol
Are you referring to the pump interactable?

You don't even have to do these on reaction, you can tell by how they move whether they want the interactable. Good stuff i already knew this but this is great for the people who don't know.
Konqrr im about to drop a Flash interactable combo video. (its literally madness.)
This is also for the people who don't think Gadget/non power characters think they have an interactable disadvantage.
In case I miss seeing the link to your combo video, can you pm me the link?